Tutorial How to play PS1 games on New 3ds ~50-60fps!

Did this tutorial help you?

• Total voters

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been searching for a solid answer for this for a while and I do not understand.

When looking up where to place the BIOS files, I find: Settings->Directory->System/BIOS (although this tutorial says to put them some place else, which I tried). Am I supposed to make a subfolder in the settings folder called directory, then another called system, and finally add the BIOS files?
What do you mean ‘when looking up where to place the BIOS files, you find’? The instructions say:
Place your Bios in SD/retroarch/cores/system)

That means you just need to go to the root of your SD card, open the retroarch folder, cores folder, then place them in the system folder.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean ‘when looking up where to place the BIOS files, you find’? The instructions say:

That means you just need to go to the root of your SD card, open the retroarch folder, cores folder, then place them in the system folder.
Yes that is correct, in the system folder

kuro0628neko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And yet following the instructions here and trying other options I've found online, upon loading I receive a message that no PS1 BIOS files can be found

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And yet following the instructions here and trying other options I've found online, upon loading I receive a message that no PS1 BIOS files can be found
If you’ve followed all the steps exactly the it might be a problem with the BIOS you’ve got. Try another and see if the problem persists.

MrHuu

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When running retroarch, go to: 'Main Menu->Settings->Directory->System/BIOS'.

This is the path it will look for the bios.
Default on 3ds is 'sdmc:/retroarch/cores/system', you can press start to set to default.

'Main Menu->Information->Core Information'
This menu shows if retroarch has found your bios files and displays the bios filenames with md5 checksum it looks for.

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE