ROM Hack [How to] Play Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon in your native language (FR,DE,IT,ES)

HappyzLife

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In my opinion the Romfs Rebuilder Import Method is much easier.

After doing all the Steps in the Tutorial Rebuild everything with the Romfs Rebuilder Tool.
But let the program save your file as 00174600.romfs and NOT as a .bin file.

After that drag and drop the file into the Hans folder from the root of your sd card. If there is no such a folder create it.

Now put your SD back to your 3DS start Hans and ONLY tick the load romfs file to YES.

The load code file isnt needed for this method and the game dont started for me as i took code file on YES.

If it doesnt work try to begin everything new from the. cxi that helped for me to solve the problem.
HANS? But i want my cia :(
With the .3ds method can i have the rebuilded rom in .3ds? (so i can convert it in cia with xorpads and bla bla bla)

HappyzLife

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, i just made a hans shortcut, you can download it :)
dmfJ5Ie.png

Download and instructions:
mysteryrekters.xml <- put it in 3ds folder
mysteryrekters.smdh <- same as xml
00174600.txt <- put it in 3ds/hans/titles (you need the 00174600.romfs in the hans folder on the root of your sd)
(yeah, i don't like rar files)

Enjoy m8s :)
(oh, and excuse me for my english)

Reactions: KazuRo

KazuRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, i just made a hans shortcut, you can download it :)
dmfJ5Ie.png

Download and instructions:
mysteryrekters.xml <- put it in 3ds folder
mysteryrekters.smdh <- same as xml
00174600.txt <- put it in 3ds/hans/titles (you need the 00174600.romfs in the hans folder on the root of your sd)
(yeah, i don't like rar files)

Enjoy m8s :)
(oh, and excuse me for my english)
I am such an idiot haha xD to not make an international one thanks :)

KazuRo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You should ignore it i think, look in your inventory and then buy something its the best way imo.

diegoangeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hey guys, new member here, I just bought the game for my son (Xmas time), and I want the game in my native language (Spanish), I saw the shortcut that HappzLife posted but the first file cant be downloaned and I saw the tutorial that was earlier in the post but I think its to complet to encrypt and do such things that I dont understand. I just need help for my son to understand the game :/

Reactions: Sliter

AquaMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello good day, I've already looked everywhere for a solution to put my Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon in ES, but I have no success, my console has the latest update from luma, I have all my games in Spanish except that, and try Luma locale Region and luma locale switcher and nothing, help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome