Hacking How to Play Online with Sky3ds?

Arthur Argnam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I have recently bought the Sky3ds cartridge, and my 3DS is at version 9.8
The Sky3ds website says that It is possible to play Online with it, as well as some people said here on GBATemp.

The question is: What do I need in order to play online with it withou getting banned?
I've been reading some tutorials but they are all just at half, they explain just some parts and leave us here wondering what to do Next :/

I have already downloaded Sky3ds Army knife and No Ban no Sky. Also, I already got my Private Header from my Pokémon Y Cartridge using my Powersave. But Now I'm lost. I don't know what I have to do now. If anyone there could Help me, I would really really really appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance for any help I can get, even if small.

vatrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just follow this guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-get-your-private-header-using-powersaves.385511/

Since you already have your private header, just go to the 'So, you want a .bin file?' section and start from there.
Once you have your .bin file with your private header in it, you can just use No Ban NO SKY to insert the header for all your roms in your SKY3DS template file.
Make sure you don't select any rom in No Ban NO SKY if you want your header applied to all your games.

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question since this is kind of similar and wasn't answered in the noob thread, if I run a legit NA retail cart on my japanese 3DS through ninjhax 2.0 to bypass the region lock, can I play my game online without worrying about being banned?

To answer TC, you need to make sure you have a private header. You can either dump your own form your own legit retail cart or purchase them from someone (although I would just make my own if I were you).

Arthur Argnam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just follow this guide: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-get-your-private-header-using-powersaves.385511/

Since you already have your private header, just go to the 'So, you want a .bin file?' section and start from there.
Once you have your .bin file with your private header in it, you can just use No Ban NO SKY to insert the header for all your roms in your SKY3DS template file.
Make sure you don't select any rom in No Ban NO SKY if you want your header applied to all your games.

My No Ban No Sky suddenly stoped working, and I had to close it through windows Task Manager. Is it normal? I have a PrintScreen from it. It's not on English, but I guess it's okay. If not, let me know.

Attachments

• nobannoskystopedworking.png
    nobannoskystopedworking.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by Arthur Argnam,

Arthur Argnam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I figured out the problem. Looks like it was my template version, they released a new one these days. I just played Pokemon Online, finally :D
Thanks everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol