Hacking How to play online with cfw

bobovieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
I don't think I understand a few things about cfw.

I use atmosphere. I understand it's NOT safe to use it to go online in anyway, because I would get banned.

So, is there any way to use nsp or xci online without getting banned?

At any rate, what would you recommend to go online (only ofw or any other possibilities)?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot use pirated games online.

If you want to use legitimate games online, you need to use a clean sysNAND or a clean emuNAND.

Reactions: KlariNoX

bobovieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
You cannot use pirated games online.

If you want to use legitimate games online, you need to use a clean sysNAND or a clean emuNAND.

Ok great, emunand would do, so then with emunand I'd have to use a legitimate game.
What happens if I use nsp or xci with emunand? The emunand partition gets banned or the whole switch?

Tumoche

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ok great, emunand would do, so then with emunand I'd have to use a legitimate game.
What happens if I use nsp or xci with emunand? The emunand partition gets banned or the whole switch?
You can play legit games online on sysnand and pirated games offline on emunand (it akso works the other way around but I would recommend againt it). And yes, if one of the two gets a ban, its for the whole console and there's no way to unaban it, so be careful.

Last edited by Tumoche,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using a dirty NAND online will get the whole system banned.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Don't use a nand with any form of nsp or xci installed online, just using atmosphere on a nand where only legit games where used on the other side should be as save as it can get. Keep in mind that it's still not 100% save, but as long as you are not using mods online it should be no problem.
(I'm using cfw online since shortly after it got released and I'm still not banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y