Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi.

I've downloaded 2 wii images files (iso) but They aren´t common wii game backup. The games are "Mario Multi ROM" and "Mario and Friends".

The games are PC like iso files with the next dir tree:

|_ boot.catalog
|_ bootldr.dol
|_ mfe-fs.bz2
|_ [BOOT]
|_ Bootable_NoEmulation.img

What I must to do to play these games?

AFAIK .dol is a wii application ... Do I must to install It on wii coping to a SD apps dir and using HBC?

AFAIK a .bz2 is a compressed/tar file but I try to open It and I get an incorrect type file.

AFAIK .img file is a cd/dvd image ... Do I must to Burn It?

Another strage issue. The original ISO is about 2GB, but when I extract the files on It I get ONLY 9MB !!!

Thanks.

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i think you run this in gc mode, otherwise read the readme file. if you don't have a chip, the gc backups won't work.

JoeyGennaro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rommy667 said:
Yep these are in fact gamecube emus for the wii and as this time will only work with hard mod,i have to say these emus are awsome my fav is the 2 dvd set of neogeo cd it rocks..............

Yet ANOTHER reason why I seriously wish instead of saying "it would be difficult" to all the guys working on a GCN backup loader or function to one of the existing loaders that they would work on this. Right now game loading functionality for the Wii is 99% with all of the tricks found by everybody, so I really think this is the next logical step.....and then see what we can do about somehow getting more N64 games to load because the Wii64 emulator is horrible....it's slow to the point of not being able to play anything. The games I'd love to see are all of the Rare 64 games....I think we all agree those are the best.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoeyGennaro said:
rommy667 said:
Yep these are in fact gamecube emus for the wii and as this time will only work with hard mod,i have to say these emus are awsome my fav is the 2 dvd set of neogeo cd it rocks..............

Yet ANOTHER reason why I seriously wish instead of saying "it would be difficult" to all the guys working on a GCN backup loader or function to one of the existing loaders that they would work on this. Right now game loading functionality for the Wii is 99% with all of the tricks found by everybody, so I really think this is the next logical step.....and then see what we can do about somehow getting more N64 games to load because the Wii64 emulator is horrible....it's slow to the point of not being able to play anything. The games I'd love to see are all of the Rare 64 games....I think we all agree those are the best.
Well then get on it and make it happen mr demanding. Maybe we should all ask why YOU havent released it yet. Im tired of waiting on you to write this software. So hurry up
moogle.gif
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more