Hacking How to play game backups with Twilight hack softmod?

odyssy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am wondering if it is possible to play game backups (either GC or Wii) using the Twilight hack softmod?

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but it's a lot easier to just inststall the HBC (homebrew channel) and use the loaders that way. it's a lot less stressful on the zelda game disk.

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
currently there is no way to make the nintendo wii play backups at all. homebrew is so popular right now due to google earth on ur wii.

odyssy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hells Guardian said:
yes but it's a lot easier to just inststall the HBC (homebrew channel) and use the loaders that way. it's a lot less stressful on the zelda game disk.
So are you saying that once you install the homebrew channel.. you can run backups? Can you explain how this part works? (there's already a good tutorial for getting homebrew channel.. but I can't find good information for running backups..)

joshed

Trophies
Website
www.scened.info
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
You mean you didn't look... it's in a fucking sticky for christs sake!!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=108959

I swear to god, if I see one more person say they can't find info that's in a fucking sticky, i'm going to shoot them repeatedly until they read the fucking rules!

indeed
lecture.gif

D

Deleted User

joshed said:
zidane_genome said:

I swear to god, if I see one more person say they can't find info that's in a fucking sticky, i'm going to shoot them repeatedly until they read the fucking rules!

indeed
lecture.gif

Agreed 100%.

Is this dude blind or something? There's like, millions of topics regarding backups
sleep.gif

odyssy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:

My bad. The subject of the thread didn't click with me as something that "hey, this is what I'm looking for!".. the stickied Twilight hack thread didn't say anything about running backups.

Part of the problem is there is a lot of obsolete/incorrect information on the tubes and it's difficult for someone who is not up on the latest news to make sense of it all (a "for dummies" step-by-step tutorial of going from an unmodded wii to running homebrew and backups would be ideal - and was what I was hoping to find).

Mea culpa.

D

Deleted User

odyssy said:
zidane_genome said:

My bad. The subject of the thread didn't click with me as something that "hey, this is what I'm looking for!".. the stickied Twilight hack thread didn't say anything about running backups.

Part of the problem is there is a lot of obsolete/incorrect information on the tubes and it's difficult for someone who is not up on the latest news to make sense of it all (a "for dummies" step-by-step tutorial of going from an unmodded wii to running homebrew and backups would be ideal - and was what I was hoping to find).

Mea culpa.

Even so, the top 10 threads are questions regarding backup -__-. There's a sticky for USB loader, and a sticky for loaders, coming here to ask "Is backup launching possible?" is just as retarded as asking "I heard throwing the Wii outside of a 10th floor window would fix it. Will it work?".

It's either you're blind or stubborn to read even a thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans