Hacking how to play dlc on sd card

vanburn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I,ve used the pc tools technique to download rock band 2 gen 1. i have managed to tnansfer a couple of songs to the sd card but cant figure it out any further any help would be appreciated.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Are you using USB or DVD loader?
I can't get DLC or Rawk working under SD but from DVD(IOS 37 + 37dip as 248) everything works fine.

vanburn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've only tried through gamma loader i dont know where the songs are meant to show up. By the way i had no luck what so ever doing the hack the other way wii memory too full.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had full system memory too. My friend reccomends me to use MulticIOS and install 37 + 37dip as 248 (or other not used, I think it will be between 248 and 224 but I'm not sure) and run it through SoftChip using IOS slot I installed cIOS. After that RawkSD starts working and DLC lefts on SD.

vanburn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried exactly what you've got still nothing. Its got to be something really simple thats wrong i'll keep trying the suggestions as they come in.

vanburn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing at all it doesn't seem to recognise the sd card at all. It is formated to fat32. I have never downloaded any content free or otherwise i dont know if that makes a difference. One other question if i delete my us shop account can i open another one.

Sonic0509

Sometimes I'm Maryushi3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Another idea:
What card do you have? Rock Band allows to use 2(or 4) GB Non-SDHC max.

Yes. You can but... you are from GB and Shop Region on your Wii is US i think. Content downloaded from US shop will doesn't work on PAL Wii

vanburn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I do have a pal wii. But i was under the impression once you had downloaded the content from the servers that was it. Is there no way round it. I thought it could still be done.

vanburn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry 2gb sandisk and verbatum 2gb both standard sd. i can see what i have got on the card when in the computer but nothing in the wii the path being if i remember was apps>private>wii>data>big list of bin files not named.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.