THEN INSTALLED cIOS36_rev10-Installer FOR THE USB HARD DRIVE TO WORK
CAN ANY GUIDE ME ON HOW PLAY BURNT DISK FROM THE GAME CHANNEL PLEASE
NOT SURE WITCH CIOS TO INSTALL WITH BRICKING MY WII THANKS

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do a search for cIOScorp. It is illegal so I cannot give you a link, but it is what you need for disc channel loading.

comet77

Trophies
Website
www.megaupload.com
XP
Country
Canada
mikeyt1998 said:
update Via nintendo, then install the .wads in number order that i'm about to send you in a PM.

there are instructions in the zip too, so just give it a read.

once you've installed all the wad files using wad manager, install preloader 0.29.

Are you sure about the update using nintendo????

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes i'm sure lol

safest way! you dont have the risk of missing IOS' and such.

besides that, when i updated with nintendo, installed cIOSCORP then instaled preloader, i had EVERY ability to use homebrew as i used to lol

as long as you have cIOS_rX installed (i had r7 but it can be over, not sure about under)

the only risk with this method, is if you install preloader first, then install the cIOS60BF.wad from cIOSCORP you'l get system files corrupt which puts the shits up people lol but if you install preloader again it'll sort itself out
smile.gif

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mikey

He is on 3.3e, why instruct him to go to 4.0 solely for cIOScorp? I don't really see any reason for it.

D

Deleted User

Ahh yes, it doesn't matter if you install CIOSCORP.

But if you do not, it's better using one of the safe methods. I did the offline method (Install IOS60 WAD, Install System Menu WAD, run IOS60 Patcher).

EDIT: Was refering to mikey's way of updating to 4.0

Shinigami Kiba

Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
- don't type in all caps like that, it's annoying
- don't mess with cioscorp if you aren't 100% sure you know what you're doing
- play games from a hard drive, a custom loader channel, whatever, it's not worth taking risks with your system just so a pretty picture shows up every time you insert a game disc and you get to see it for all 3 seconds before you click start.

There's plenty of safe, less risky ways to boot games, forget about the disc channel.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stang said:
@mikey

He is on 3.3e, why instruct him to go to 4.0 solely for cIOScorp? I don't really see any reason for it.

i wouldnt say it was solely for that. i think it's the best firmware by far easily lol because i load games from a HDD using channels, and i can load the channels from my SD.

plus, you can have preloader like 3.2, you can use the HBC like on 3.2, DVDx for mplayer, cIOS, disc channel loading, ISO dumping VIA USB WI-FI SD, unofficial channel loading (obviously) lol AND all of the IOS' you need without a risk of missing any out... and pretty much all homebrew ability you had n older system menus.

what could be better? all you need is HBC and a cIOS and you're set lol.

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the same question but my wii is lu64.i already have hbc and did the lu64 fix on 3.4u.also is there a program that works with lu64 to send games from my wii over wifi to my computer so i can make backups?

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tanis698 said:
i have the same question but my wii is lu64.i already have hbc and did the lu64 fix on 3.4u.also is there a program that works with lu64 to send games from my wii over wifi to my computer so i can make backups?

Waninkoko's DVD Dumper. it makes a web page on your wii that you access by typing your wii's ip into the address bar of your web browser and saving link as..

It's fairly explanatory

grab it here:

http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko...-dvd-dumper-v13

jonnynapalm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so its safer not to update CIOSCORP an leave on 3.3 its a friends wii to so didnt want to mess to much
wanted to use with out hard drive
so probs best just wiigatter on
all can use preloader with out updateing or downgradeing shall just wait for bootmii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk