Hacking How to play as Prince Fluff alone in Kirby's Epic Yarn?

DevanWolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the trick for using Player 2 to play as Prince Fluff while leaving player 1 untouched. However when doing this trick I always see Kirby being followed behind (always being carried by Angie) and some transformations (e.g. Train) require player 1 to perform an action to continue. However I probably know if there is a Gecko cheat code or Riivolution patch that exists that lets player 1 play as Prince Fluff alone without Kirby being there (except the cutscenes where Kirby can show up, not 2 Prince Fluffs). If anyone tells me/knows then I'll be impressed and I'll enjoy it!

P.S. Support Prince Fluff (not yarn) to become Dream Friend in next update of Kirby Star Allies!

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the trick for using Player 2 to play as Prince Fluff while leaving player 1 untouched. However when doing this trick I always see Kirby being followed behind (always being carried by Angie) and some transformations (e.g. Train) require player 1 to perform an action to continue. However I probably know if there is a Gecko cheat code or Riivolution patch that exists that lets player 1 play as Prince Fluff alone without Kirby being there (except the cutscenes where Kirby can show up, not 2 Prince Fluffs). If anyone tells me/knows then I'll be impressed and I'll enjoy it!

P.S. Support Prince Fluff (not yarn) to become Dream Friend in next update of Kirby Star Allies!
Well this hurt to read but as you assumed that shouldn't be hard at all
I couldn't tell you the first thing about Ocarina codes but I'd assume swapping kirby's models for that of prince fluff and just making that into a riivolution patch would suffice
It'd take a bit more time than I have time for anymore but I'll lay out the steps for ya

Have a copy of the clean .iso on your computer. You can get it off of your Wii/Wii U with Cleanrip
Configure Dolphin to read from the directory your .iso is in; you'll know you did it right when you see the name of the game in Dolphin.
Right Click -> Properties -> Filesystem. Take note of the first 3 digits of the game's ID number.
1633800866406.png

Explore the filesystem until find out where the models for Kirby and Prince Fluff are. Take note of Kirby's directory and extract Prince Fluff's models.
The models are copyright material; I won't assist you in finding them if you cannot do this step for whatever reason.
Firstly, I simply recommend a simple text editor so you're not stuck using wordpad or something bad; https://notepad-plus-plus.org/downloads/v8.1.5/
Secondly, this website has many patches for other games; you can take one as a template to use towards your patch. https://rvlution.net/wiki/Patch_Templates/#All_Games
Thirdly, this website should have all the info you need to put together a snazzy patch. http://rvlution.net/wiki/Patch_Format/
And this website describes everything you need to know about writing the patch.

And just like that, you've done yourself up a snazzy patch!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey