astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
So, this happened to me this semester. I'm taking therapeutic recreation, and my professors are amazingly energetic. I'm taking a recreation programming course (simple and easy), and the professor is about five months pregnant (and pissy).

I'm in her class, listening to music on my Acekard. I usually sit in the middle of the batch of seats, but I had really bad tinnus (ringing in my ears) that day - so I select a seat in the front row. I take out the headphones, and grab for my steel water bottle on the side of my knapsack.

Klang! Bash!

I drop the water bottle under my seat...loudly. I immediately swear (I think I said "Fuck!"), and it's one of those lulls in the lecture/classroom. My curse echoes through the classroom, and my prof looks at me like I'm shit on her shit sundae.

So, yeah...I have one pissed off professor now. Hopefully, I won't screw up her exam.

PS

Making infused liquors this year for Xmas. Dark chocolate infused dark rum and pomegrante infused vodka. Both taste amazing!

PPS

I just ordered a 2000 mAh DSL battery off ebay. It cost less than $6 with free shipping. Hopefully, I get it after my exams...

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You're lucking she didn't barf on you, just say my apologies or I'm sorry and move on, she's pregnant and most pregnant women will get quite irritable at times.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I did apologize. I have her as a seminar leader as well. (My school's a bit weird, as classes are both broken down into lectures and seminars.)

I just found it odd that she found it so offensive.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
She should just be glad that you woke everyone up.
tongue.gif

Accidents do happen (like dropping the water bottle), and you're an adult so you can swear all you want. No university professor would hold a grudge over something like this.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
She should just be glad that you woke everyone up.
tongue.gif

Accidents do happen (like dropping the water bottle), and you're an adult so you can swear all you want. No university professor would hold a grudge over something like this.

You mean, no sane professor would do it. She's pregnant and rather annoyed at the fact that I managed to disrupt her class with it. Oh well, at least I apologized for it. Apparently she got pissy at other people for other random things, so I'm guessing the baby is messing with her head.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought that this thread was going to refer to the article in the topic title... That would be sure to piss off any University Professor.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
DeMoN said:
No university professor would hold a grudge over something like this.
professors dont usually like it when you disrupt their classes with a loud curse
ph34r.gif
Ive found that mine like it when you yell FUCK in the middle of class.

Another method that works is typing "300 ways to piss off (insert profs title and name)" then print with 300 blank pages behind it. log out and run. works best at the end of the period.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My teachers here me drop the occasional racist or sexist joke, so they're used to it.

Usually, I just do the old classic to piss off teachers. Cut off a horses head and put it in their bed while they sleep. Gets 'em every time!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed