How to Patch gba roms for EZ-Flash IV

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by clay.r.08, May 21, 2010.

May 21, 2010
  1. clay.r.08
    OP

Banned clay.r.08 Banned

United States
    I just got a EZ-Flash IV / EZ-Cart

Im using it on my GBA SP

Is there a set up guide for this or can someone tell me where i can find its client

I tried to just load GBA roms on it and it did not play a lot of them

Do i need to patch them them, i saw a youtube video doing this but i cant find where he got the files to do it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok, i got one of the site latest clients for ez-flash iv ([5234]EZ4Client3rdApril2009)
    im not sure if its the latest but its the latest i could find

i saw on youtube how to use the EZ4 client to load games onto the sd card

i also got the loader ezfla_up.bin and held R while starting and it updated

i guess that about it

my gba is playing some games but not all, maybe some of my games are bad roms
    it always says game error when trying to play classic 8 bit games made for the gba like classic donkey kong and all classic series say the same error

i will test more games, a lot of games are working

2. axlekitty

Newcomer axlekitty Newbie

United States
    I have the client, Not sure where I downloaded it from. I think the website is called "sosuke" something? I can zip it up and provide you a download if you need it or you can PM me.

it is the last IV client they made and a batch file that checks their main site to download new game definitions if you need them. You don't have to run the updater if you don't want to as the client is fully updated as it is.

Download it here:
    Mediafire EZFlashIV Client