Hacking How to organize PSP ISO's on 6.61 Pro-C Infinity CFW?

Wizrad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, so I have been scouring the internet for weeks now and still haven't found a way to do this efficiently. Not sure why it seems like this topic is hidden, but even the youtubers I would follow for homebrew and cfw walkthroughs don't talk about it (and if they do their links are defunct).

What is the best way to organize games into custom folders on psp? I hate seeing a long list of the games but not having the ability to organize them. But apparently I am alone here??? Anyone else noticing how these questions seem to get buried for some reason, or is that just me?

Sumasuun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the Categories Lite plugin on my PSPs without issue. I just Googled it and ignoring the videos all of the top links were helpful and alive. The PSP reddit was the most helpful in my opinion.

Wizrad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I use the Categories Lite plugin on my PSPs without issue. I just Googled it and ignoring the videos all of the top links were helpful and alive. The PSP reddit was the most helpful in my opinion.
Thanks man. I haven't really used reddit for anything like this yet. Gonna give it a go then!

Reactions: Sumasuun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.