How to obtain DLC from other regions.

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by DjFIL, Nov 23, 2011.

Nov 23, 2011
  1. DjFIL
    OP

Member DjFIL GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    My Xbox 360 isn't modded, and I don't plan to mod my Xbox because I love Xbox Live too much. Therefore, modding is not the answer to my question.

WRC 2 is a PAL game, but as confirmed by the scene... it is region free. I imported a copy thru eBay, and the game works 100% great on my NTSC Xbox 360. Updates, Online Play, Achievements... everything works just fine. However, the DLC for WRC 2 doesn't show up on the North American Marketplace stores because the game hasn't been released here. I do have a UK registered Xbox Live account, was able to get free trailers and demos that are only available there. But I don't think putting my Canadian credit card on that account would work. And I don't believe there is a way to transfer or "gift" Microsoft Points between accounts.

How can I obtain this DLC? Any suggestions?

2. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    In order to play the dlc the only way I know is to find a scene or p2p release and have a Jtag or RGH 360.

3. bill rizer

Newcomer bill rizer Newbie

Kuwait
    Are the points cards you buy in a shop region locked? If not, get one of those. If they are buy one online from the UK.

4. 431unknown

Member 431unknown Greatness Awaits

United States
    That has nothing to do with it.