Gaming How To Not Get Shadowbanned In FE?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Does that mean that I can't go online if I decide for example to marry Leo and Takumi with each other using the gay patch?

Raul ortiz jr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easy you only get banned if you go with stuff not available in post game, or with a class that can't be done (Ex. A saizo that is a dark Knight) and don't use the hack units that you get by hacked dlc

Reactions: Shadowfied

koyuki38

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Currently i play with the voices restoration patch and swimsuit restoration patch within a CIA.
I can't go online with it. When i check for update in my castle i have an error code, something which says i'm banned, or something like that.

But if i transfert the save to my retail game it works with no problem. Save is compatible and the online works.

/ ! \ i have the swimsuit restoration patch but i have not bough any of them, and i don't rememeber having visited the accessorie shop while playing on the retail game.
This migh crash the game (?)

ValiantChan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
It's easy. Just don't do stuff that can get you shadowbanned. /s

A more serious answer, you're unlikely to get shadowbanned for doing marriages impossible in the base game via the Gay Fates Hack - the creator of it never ran into any problems online.

You're more likely to get shadowbanned if you mess around with save editing stuff. Iirc you can get shadowbanned stuff like enemy only skills, enemy only classes, more units in Nohr Prince(ss)/Kitsune/Wolfskin/promos of them than you are allowed, enemy only weapons, et cetera. Just keep a backup of your non-edited saves and restore them if you get banned, you'll be fine. You also won't get banned for something like Dark Knight!Saizo because he can get Dark Knight if MU has that as a talent and Saizo has an S or A+ with MU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...