Question How to move saves from emuNAND (CFW) to sysNAND (OFW) using NAND backups?

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by DollaL, Nov 8, 2019.

1. DollaL
    OP

DollaL Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Hello!

I have a unpatched switch, with SX OS emuNAND CFW. Both sysNAND and emuNAND are on 9.0.1. I have NAND backups of both sysNAND and emuNAND.

Here's what I want to do: I want to put my emuNAND save of one game on my sysNAND.

Is it enough to just find out which one or which ones are the files for my game (which I can find under user/save via HacDiskMount) and just switch them with the same files taken from the emuNAND?

Thanks

Last edited by DollaL, Nov 8, 2019
  2. bjaxx87

bjaxx87 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 17, 2011
    Germany
    I second that question.

I'm currently playing Pokémon on my CFW infested SysNAND but want to restore a clean SysNAND for online gaming soon (I have a backup from the time before I hacked my Switch). The thing is that I fear I won't be able to transfer my game saves from EmuNAND to SysNAND without leaving traces. Is there a way to do this?

3. b_fizzle

b_fizzle Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    I'm quite interested in the same (EmuNAND on SD).

4. putti

putti GBAtemp Regular

Mar 23, 2016
    United States
    No you cannot do it unless you want to leave a trace. Everyone already thought of this. Please check other threads.

5. altorn

altorn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 15, 2007
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario
    Do this and you'll be banned. End of story

6. clank

clank Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2015
    Antigua and Barbuda
    /dev/nvme0n1p1
    I did this more than a year ago using Checkpoint and being in airplane mode while restoring the savefiles in Sysnand, and I'm yet to be banned. Make of that what you will, though, be careful.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted