How to move HB channel Icons to the Wii menu?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by hrdkrtazz, Oct 19, 2009.

1. hrdkrtazz
    OP

hrdkrtazz Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2009
    United States
    USA,Pennsylvania
    Ok im sure it can be Done..But how can i take For example my nintendo emulator (fceugx) that is in my Homebrew channel And make it on my Wii menu thats all i have to do is Start my wii and Just click on the Emulator icon right on my Menu and just play roms right from there i reallly need to get more channels on my wii menu [​IMG]..thanks guys Hopefully i get some helpfull respones..By the way i tried the search function Didnt really come back with any good solid results..

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    they are called "Channels" and "Forwarders", wadder.net has a selection of both aswel as this forum, use the search button and look for "Troythezombie", he has a nice collection of forwarders for emulators

all .wad files need to be installed via a wadmanager, but as always, use caution as some may brick your wii and a NAND backup and brick protection is always needed

3. hrdkrtazz
    OP

hrdkrtazz Member

Newcomer
    Oct 18, 2009
    United States
    USA,Pennsylvania

I will deffinitly look into this...But maybe i should ad..With all this modding im doing to my wii lately..I dont think i have any brick protection....what Should i get as far as brick Protection?..Bootmii i've been hearing??

4. beegee7730

beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

Banned
    Mar 31, 2009
    England
    Bootmii and Preloader.