How to mount PKG and ISO files on IRISMAN?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
There's a way to sign in using a bypass file and webman mod.

How can I convert folder format games to ISO? For some reason, PS3 ISO TOOLS isn't working. It said it converted the game to ISO but there's no ISO in the folder I set on the program for the ISO to be created. I've tried other games and I also have this issue.

Also, when accessing 1fichier.com to download files the browser always says it's not possible and mentions a ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How can I convert JB games to ISO? For some reason, PS3 ISO TOOLS isn't workig. It states it converted the game to ISO but there's no ISO on the folder I set on the program. I've tried other games and I also have this issue.

Also, when accessing 1fichier to download backups, it always states it's not possible to access the site and mentiones a ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.
on my side 1fichier is running normal you could try to do a networkflush + reset your router

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
on my side 1fichier is running normal you could try to do a networkflush + reset your router

Already did. I even deleted the hosts file and reset DNS settings. I've had this issue for some years only with this website IIRC.

I think it's a program or setting configuration that is causing this problem since I installed a custom (created by NTLite) Windows 11 image on a VM and I don't have this issue but I've yet to install all the programs and change the settings/policies on it and after doing so I'll have this problem again since I have it for some years (I never have this issue after a clean install).

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Already did. I even deleted the hosts file and reset DNS settings. I've been having this issue for some years only with this website (I think). Could it be malware or some program configuration?
could be many things but let us start with the easier ones do you use your ownnetwork or somekind of public/college/school internetacces? do you use vpns? do you use downloaders like jdownloader for instance?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
could be many things but let us start with the easier ones do you use your ownnetwork or somekind of public/college/school internetacces? do you use vpns? do you use downloaders like jdownloader for instance?

Of all those, I only use Internet Download Manager but how could downloaders cause this issue? Could you read what I typed on the previous reply? I added important information. Do you think it's possible this issue is caused by a software crack or something?

I can access 1fichier if I refresh the page sometimes and sometimes I can access it right away.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Of all those, I only use Internet Download Manager but how could downloaders cause this issue? Could you read what I typed on the previous reply? I added important information. Do you think it's possible this issue is caused by a software crack or something?
YES !! i had somewhat the same experience when ever i use downloaders with 1 fichier it was a shit show even with premium acc configured

my tipp for 1fichier :download straight through your browser and dont close the site until the dl is finished (that even helps with pesky crc errors )

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
YES !! i had somewhat the same experience when ever i use downloaders with 1 fichier it was a shit show even with premium acc configured

my tipp for 1fichier :download straight through your browser and dont close the site until the dl is finished (that even helps with pesky crc errors )

But I can't even access 1fichier so I can't even download files from it.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Still reset. I disabled Chrome's IDM extension. I also have this issue on Edge. What a weird and annoying problem...
maybe im reachin a bit but could it be that your isp blocks this site like here in germany for instance our isp blocks warez and other naughtysites through dns

did you tried change your dns (try 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1)

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
maybe im reachin a bit but could it be that your isp blocks this site like here in germany for instance our isp blocks warez and other naughtysites through dns

did you tried change your dns (try 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1)

I use Cloudfare's DNS but also used Google's DNS and dynamic DNS and I still have this issue. Do games run faster on the PS3 than via USB? Worse is being unable to convert folder format games to ISO.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, I used Cloudfare's DNS. Do games run faster on PS3's HDD than from USB? More serious is being unable to convert JB games to ISO.
should be faster in theory *but you wouldnt feel much improvement

about the issue with converting your jb games i cant help much i guess

i had this issue only one time for me the solution was to change the output directory to the root folder on one of my hdds

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
should be faster in theory *but you wouldnt feel much improvement

about the issue with converting your jb games i cant help much i guess

i had this issue only one time for me the solution was to change the output directory to the root folder on one of my hdds

Like when installing game data and loading times should decrease too?

Already tried that but it didn't work.

Regarding the other issue, I think I'll have to install each program and set each program and Windows setting one by one on the VM until I have this issue, and even then, I guess I may not have it, which is very annoying.

I installed and set Internet Download Manager on the VM but I don't have this issue. I guess it's not caused by a NTLite setting or program removal since I can access 1fichier right after installing Windows so may Winaero Tweaker and/or W10Privacy cause this problem?

Is Google's and Cloudfare's DNS faster than my ISP and which is the fastest DNS of all?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But like installing game data or on loadings too?

Already tried that but it didn't work.

Regarding the other issue, I think I'll have to install each program and set each program and Windows setting one by one on the VM until I have this issue, and even then, I guess I may not have it, which is very annoying.

I installed and configured Internet Download Manager on the VM but I don't have this issue.

Is Google's and Cloudfare's DNS faster than my ISP and which is the fastest DNS of all?
both would be faster with hdd like i said ps3 only has usb 2.0 und the hdd is sata 6gbs you could even go for an 7200rpm hdd

and thats very intressting on the vm did you just passthrough to connect to the internet or did you configured it as its own thing ?

they both the same but i would prefer cloudflare or even a private dns since google is on a censor crusade

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
both would be faster with hdd like i said ps3 only has usb 2.0 und the hdd is sata 6gbs you could even go for an 7200rpm hdd

and thats very intressting on the vm did you just passthrough to connect to the internet or did you configured it as its own thing ?

they both the same but i would prefer cloudflare or even a private dns since google is on a censor crusade

But don't 7200 RPM HDDs have problems since according to what I've read they're hotter than 5400 RPM ones?

I used Hyper-V's default switch.

So, no one is faster?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But don't 7200 RPM HDDs have problems since according to what I've read they are hotter than 5400 RPM ones?

I used Hyper-V's default switch.

So, no one is faster?
yes and no it depends is it a slim or super slim then go for it is it an vanilla fat then no if its a costumised fat model (nec tokins change ,new paste,aps-231 powersuplly and a fan mod) then yes

hmmm thats a really strange case for my understanding the vm should be also get the error connection reset

in theory the dns server nearer to your location should be faster but dont get the speed of a dns wrong its just how fast the dns can look up the site and has nothing to do with your actual internet speed

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes and no it depends is it a slim or super slim then go for it is it an vanilla fat then no if its a costumised fat model (nec tokins change ,new paste,aps-231 powersuplly and a fan mod) then yes

hmmm thats a really strange case for my understanding the vm should be also get the error connection reset

in theory the dns server nearer to your location should be faster but dont get the speed of a dns wrong its just how fast the dns can look up the site and has nothing to do with your actual internet speed

It's a Slim.

Is it possible for websites to be blocked at router level so that even after changing the DNS on Windows they would still be blocked?

So, is SATA faster than USB 2.0?

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's a Slim.

Is it possible for websites to be blocked at router level so that even after changing the DNS on Windows they would still be blocked?

So, is SATA faster than USB 2.0 and because of that loadings are faster as well as installing game data?
then i would say why not? go for 7200rpm hdd i have a slim with 7200rpm hdd and no heat issues at all even at the moment with 30+ degrees celsius roomtemperatur

yes thats why i asked how do you acces the internet if its for instance a college/school network then mostlikely they would ve been blocked

yes sata is faster especially with 7200rpm sata is around 120 mb usb 2.0 is 30mb transferrate

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
then i would say why not? go for 7200rpm hdd i have a slim with 7200rpm hdd and no heat issues at all even at the moment with 30+ degrees celsius roomtemperatur

yes thats why i asked how do you acces the internet if its for instance a college/school network then mostlikely they would ve been blocked

yes sata is faster especially with 7200rpm sata is around 120 mb usb 2.0 is 30mb transferrate

Does the PS3's SATA controller run at 1.5 GBit/s? If so, would a SATA 3.0 HDD/SSD/SSHD run at 1.5 GBit/s?

If PS3's SATA is faster than USB, do games load and install data faster too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body