How to mount PKG and ISO files on IRISMAN?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Maybe. You do seem to have bad luck on a variety of systems.

Then what about the PS Move Motion and DualShock 3 controllers I bought that work unlike the PS Move Navigation controllers?

ftp right to the ps3 if you intend to use the internal hdd would be the fastest.

That's for PS2 ISOs so what about PKG files? Should they be uploaded to the PS3 and then installed on it or be copied to an external HDD and then installed on the PS3? Both include two steps but copying to an external HDD is faster than uploading them to the PS3 but installing from the PS3 is faster than via USB.

EDIT: If I close FileZilla Client after uploading files from the PC to the PS3 or if I don't connect an USB device to the PS3 before uploading them (or if I take it after uploading them), I can exit IRISMAN using the PS button without the PS3 beeping thrice and restarting and I can return to XMB from IRISMAN using the Circle button without the PS3 beeping thrice and turning off.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That is for PS2 ISOs but what about PKG files? Should I FTP them to the PS3 and install them on the PS3 or copy them to USB and then install them on the PS3? Both include two processes but copying to HDD is faster than FTPing them but installing from the PS3 is faster than from USB.

And what about PS3 ISOs which install game data, especially those that take a lot of time doing so? Should they be uploaded to the PS3 (because it installs data faster than from USB devices), ran to install game data and then moved to USB devices or should they be moved to USB and ran to install game data? The problem is that I don't know which games install game data and which ones take a lot of time doing so and I plan to run these games frim an external HDD, not from the PS3.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Will one be able to unlock trophies without being connected to the PSN and not having the latest FW installed?
You can unlock trophies while being logged out of the PSN but you'll need to connect with latest firmware if you want to sync them to your PSN account (it'll even sync trophies that you unlocked while offline)

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: