ROM Hack How to mod dragon ball xenoverse 2 switch

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE SOLUTION IS HERE FOLKS

Apparently I was drastically overthinking it. Modifying the main lobby events file to trigger the event offline? Digging through the save file to see where the character unlock flag is? All meaningless. All you need is a save file from someone who has the Supreme Kai of Time unlocked then you copy one of their entire character data blocks and then calculate where your next potential character data block would be after the last character in your save file then import their character into that empty slot. Then you boot up your game and select any of your own characters (not the imported one as for some reason they will start at the beginning with a glitch from importing manually with a few errors) and the Supreme Kai of Time unlock will be automatically copied to all character data blocks and you can then let the game autosave and quit back to the character menu and delete the imported character. I wouldn't have guessed right away the contradiction that even though it's a universal unlock between all the characters in the save file that it would end up just relying on the world tournament completion progress from any of the character data blocks showing it was completed once from any of the characters and unlocked in all the character blocks automatically. Full details on how to do this yourself are in the save editing thread.

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
THE SOLUTION IS HERE FOLKS

Apparently I was drastically overthinking it. Modifying the main lobby events file to trigger the event offline? Digging through the save file to see where the character unlock flag is? All meaningless. All you need is a save file from someone who has the Supreme Kai of Time unlocked then you copy one of their entire character data blocks and then calculate where your next potential character data block would be after the last character in your save file then import their character into that empty slot. Then you boot up your game and select any of your own characters (not the imported one as for some reason they will start at the beginning with a glitch from importing manually with a few errors) and the Supreme Kai of Time unlock will be automatically copied to all character data blocks and you can then let the game autosave and quit back to the character menu and delete the imported character. I wouldn't have guessed right away the contradiction that even though it's a universal unlock between all the characters in the save file that it would end up just relying on the world tournament completion progress from any of the character data blocks showing it was completed once from any of the characters and unlocked in all the character blocks automatically. Full details on how to do this yourself are in the save editing thread.
If I'm not mistaken, that's how Towa's swimsuit behaves because it's a universal unlock for all characters once any character has Goku give her the gift the first time.

Incidentally, characters can be imported from other saves through Lazybone's PC save editor with no flaws. With that in mind maybe you can improve how it works by comparing the information of a converted save and an unconverted save to see what differences caused the confusion when you tried manually editing it. It couldn't hurt to see if it yields any result at least.

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The MOD for CPUvsCPU, 3VS3, 2VS2 and so on it works for Switch version?
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's unlikely. I don't recall any X2M mods working on the Switch and that's mostly because the research for the Switch version is still under way.

DemonCreator42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
https://mega.nz/file/sJwRUY4K#FwFPwGcfOmYqflQe_0_uABVenehgLed-DvXaAU-ab2k

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

mods contents:
first hair cac is vegito custo hair(d'ont work normaly on pc version)
cell jr is zeno
cell is xeno cel
goku ssj4 is whis gi version
vegeta ssj4 is whis gi version
goku blue is sdbh version
vegeta blue is sdbh version
ginyu is fusion of ginyu and golden cooler
xeno radits (thirds slot is ssj4)
vegito is ultra instinct omen to mastered
dbz broly is dbs broly ssj normal (custom broly will crach) game
kid bu is xeno buu
goku black omni king outfit for cac
xeno goku outfit for cac

edit:
ssj 1 is ssj full power
ssj2 is ssj 2 purfect
ssj 3 is ssj god 3
ssgss is ssgss restrient
ssbe is legendary ssbe (just for my custom eye first slot)

Last edited by DemonCreator42,

Yeseah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a dedicated one when I last checked. I've personally just used the PC version's save editor after converting the file so it can be read by the PC but this can have an adverse effect on things like the Hero Colosseum and make it borderline unplayable if you're not careful.

Even so, the PC version's editor isn't updated yet as the update for the game has been out for less than a day.
Hey, have you ever figured out how to fix the game if you mess up the Hero Colosseum? I used the save editor but now it crashes on a lot of parts like when I try to view figures and such. Also noticed that if I convert the save to pc and then use the editor it erases all of my figures.

Light_Strategist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, have you ever figured out how to fix the game if you mess up the Hero Colosseum? I used the save editor but now it crashes on a lot of parts like when I try to view figures and such. Also noticed that if I convert the save to pc and then use the editor it erases all of my figures.

Honestly the only idea I genuinely have is to just start fresh in the Hero Colosseum by erasing the data after backing up the characters and starting a new save.

Then importing the characters and giving yourself all of the things you already had back to yourself.

The Hero Colosseum messing up like that is way more trouble than it's worth and giving yourself max TP Medals is probably the closest thing to a solution that's within reason.

DemonCreator42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hi everyone
i'm make a bcs files to mods cac hair
to use this use cri pack browser to replace original bcs to this

Change the files on data/chara HUM(male) or HUF(female):

297 = Super Saiyan 1(Works too with ss Blue beta)
298 = Super Saiyan 2
299 = Super Saiyan 3

add hair in data1.cpk not data2.cpk beacause game will crash

Attachments

• dragon ball xenoverse 2 bcs files mods (only for switch).rar
    225.9 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by DemonCreator42,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.