Hacking How to make your SD card to EZ-FLASH OMEGA(DE) recovery-able?

Divineheresy88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you would have tried to read the FP, here is the link to that method:
https://www.ezflash.cn/zip/recovery-en.pdf

But read it through before you go and do anything rash or you might lose your data.
Both the links are dead (and the recovery image is for the omega and not the DE). Do you happen to have a link for the EZflash Omega DE?

Suns101

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tried the pdf way, tried the hex editor way….. no joy. EZF ODE test card says “read S71 ID Error!!!! “read S98 ID OK”
Not sure what to do next.

Attachments

• 8614D08E-8EBE-4DC1-8ECE-7B0362C0F5F8.jpeg
    8614D08E-8EBE-4DC1-8ECE-7B0362C0F5F8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9

cinhomartins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just managed to recover from this error...
For anyone having trouble with the first method: I tried four times with a 16GB microsd card to no avail. Switched to a 4GB, formated to FAT32, and followed the guide, flashing the image for the definitive edition. Look and behold... it worked.

TL;DR: Try switching to a small microsd and try again.

Nicole737373

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are two different repair methods:
PDF+IMG method, you need to erase the entire SD card to create a recovery SD card with the contents of the loader.

BIN way does not need to erase the contents of the SD card, but the need to use hex editor, I also explained that this is for advanced users, the average user can use PDF + IMG way, there have been many users use this method to repair their card.

If you have tried two methods, have not repaired your card, still shows NO LOADER FOUND, you may need to select the "test card" option inside the safe mode to see if there is an S71 error, if so, you can contact the dealer to replace or refer to my signature's repair guide.
Is it possible to get a replacement S71 chip, as the one on my cart physically broke

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: https://youtu.be/1M4SCvbudCE