Hacking How to make Wad manager 1.4 recognise my USB HDD?

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
With the release of 1.4, I have been in vain trying to let it access my WD passport NTFS/FAT32 (Both primary) partitions. Have tried choosing between IOS249/250 without any success. Please advise.
hate2.gif

I have created the wad folder with some wads but it returns with an ret =-1 error.

NTFS->FAT32->WBFS (In order)

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try unpluging the power to your hd for a second while the loader is looking for a drive. Thats what I have to do to get mine working.

And demondes99 the same as any other drive, if you can't find a partitioner that works try "Paragon Partition Manager Professional 9.0 + Recovery CD Image Pro 9"

EDIT
just reread your post, iirc for wad manager, you need fat in the first partition.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Darkmystery said:
DEMONDES99 said:
can i hijack this? how do u partition an sd card? im learning too but can't get recognition from usb loader

WBFS partition must be primary, and the other ones logical.
Also it's maybe the wrong order...FAT32-->NTFS-->WBFS should be better, I think....at least this fixed something like that for me...

Bloodlust

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Nintendo_Chick said:
Try unpluging the power to your hd for a second while the loader is looking for a drive. Thats what I have to do to get mine working.

And demondes99 the same as any other drive, if you can't find a partitioner that works try "Paragon Partition Manager Professional 9.0 + Recovery CD Image Pro 9"

EDIT
just reread your post, iirc for wad manager, you need fat in the first partition.

So you mean to say, it must be FAT32->NTFS->WBFS ?

Unlike WBFS which is recognised from any partition, wad manager can only see the HDD if it resides as a FAT32 file system only in the 1st partition?

h0meb0y25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
Nintendo_Chick said:

EDIT

So you mean to say, it must be FAT32->NTFS->WBFS ?

Unlike WBFS which is recognised from any partition, wad manager can only see the HDD if it resides as a FAT32 file system only in the 1st partition?

Did you happen to resolve this ? I am having same problem... Please help how did you fix it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn