Hacking How to make the screen "loading... (in yellow letters)" work

ragnaroc444

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all some of you might know me as Motherofgod4 from Utube (famous for emulation) i code emulators and i have ported PCSX2 and all the famous windows emulators to mac anyways to the point...

this is a how to guide with actually like 2-3 steps to stop the freezing on SDHC Cards or Flash Carts where it has loading... in yellow letters and never loads i have figured out the solute... (solution)

here's the steps

1. (it's best to format your SDHC card if you just bought it) insert your SDHC micro SD card into your CPU or MAC (use the adapter)

2. if you have never experienced it working and never seen the menu of the flash cart then do this - *format it then put the firmware on it and then ur games folder with games in there and nothing else it SHOULD work*

- here's a simpler way for ppl you have actually seen the menu you can do this - go into the R4i folder or wherever you're main folder is like for eg* DSTT (idk what it's called) or EDGE or whatever

3. delete the R4i.sav or whatever .sav and it will work fine idk why this has happened but this seems to be a glitch on firmwares of the main place u get the SDHC R4i firmware and most flashcarts

hopefully this will stop noobs/total noobs/aliens.../random ppl from joining and only posting once in 300 life times xD

have fun and keep Flash carts ALIVE!!!

hope this helps ya'll

also this tut should help ppl with Shitty (soz 4 langs) SDHC or Micro SD Cards make it work

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Format your card" isn't step-by-step tutorial worthy, and you didn't give a step by step anyway. Posting this thread twice, while saying this is to prevent newbs from posting is just plain stupid. There needs to be a 3-day no-post period for newbs, along with required FAQ readings.

ragnaroc444

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
injected11 said:
"Format your card" isn't step-by-step tutorial worthy, and you didn't give a step by step anyway. Posting this thread twice, while saying this is to prevent newbs from posting is just plain stupid. There needs to be a 3-day no-post period for newbs, along with required FAQ readings.

dude....

i never posted twice that was for the errcode look before you POST!!!

also i was exaggerating when i said that noob thing and i didn't totally mean step by step guide it's only 3 steps and i don't see you effing posting this EVER!!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've posted "Format your card" before. That is EVERYONE'S first suggestion when anyone has a problem. It's not clever, original, or new. It's the most obvious and basic of fixes. If you were posting as a joke, stop wasting board space. The "error code fix" thread had the exact same instructions, therefore it's the same, and equally as useless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong