How to make sure a girl likes you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so you are 14. Like this girl and I assume you're friends since you don't want to wreck the friendship.
BUT you don't want to ask her out.
Why not just ask her to hang out after school or the weekend or something?
Oh yeah I agree don't come out saying I like you.
Cause it puts pressure on her and may freak her out a little bit.
Just ask her to hang out with her.
Flirting? Tease her, touch her (appropriately).

And to Talaria, if your friend is pining after this girl and he is your friend you should back off then. OR you can say let the best man win. But then again it does depend on who she likes. Also just because he flirts with her doesn't mean she likes him unless she flirts back with him and doesn't flirt with anyone else ie you.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
strangely I agreed with modshroom on this one. from what I could know, you might be a lardo.. then the cargo you hold might be slightly over the limit which the tiny girl can handle.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres no way to know without taking a risk not unless theres a third party.
talking, smiling, eye contact etc.. doesnt tell u if they like u or not they will
tell u that directly.

just do 60% and let them do the other 40%.
whatever the outcome is "the truth will set u free".

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, zeppo, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium opens this Friday, so that's your cue (excuse) to ask her out. Tell her none of your friends or family wants to see it with you and you don't want to go alone, and if all else fails you're ready to ask the neighbor's daughter if no one else will go with you........ Think she'll buy it? At least it'll spark some kind of conversation.
tongue.gif

Everyone loves a "player" --->
gba.gif
yaynds.gif

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
That's what you gotta do, ask her to go with you to something. Something that lasts some time so you'll have a lot of time together. The more conversation flows the easier it will be to let your true feelings come out. Buy her ticket, or lunch, etc. When the day is over you should have a pretty good feeling of how the day went, and how her day went.

Also instead of just up and asking if you want to date, start out with telling her how you feel: how you enjoy spending time together, conversing, etc. Make sure to fully face her, look her in the eye. Be close, but not too close.

Most of all, take it easy, you're 14. Whatever happens will be good experience for you in life.

Let us know how it goes
smile.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
You could put her in a Potato Sack and kidnap her. This is actually a legit Kazakh marriage ritual, I am an Uzbek myself. although most things said by Borat is fake, this is unfortunately true.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, zeppo, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium opens this Friday, so that's your cue (excuse) to ask her out. Tell her none of your friends or family wants to see it with you and you don't want to go alone, and if all else fails you're ready to ask the neighbor's daughter if no one else will go with you........ Think she'll buy it? At least it'll spark some kind of conversation.
tongue.gif

Everyone loves a "player" --->Â
gba.gif
Â
yaynds.gif
i think bee movie would be a better option. i would suggest something else but there is no super good movies out right now

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Movies aren't that good though, because in the end normally your quiet when you watch the film. I guess it would go with the "lets not do anything too over the top" but not if you want to get to know her.

At least your not in my situation... 17 year old redhead. She goes to my choir class in the conservatory. Now thats fucked up right? Straight dating isn't that complicated, plus shes older than me.. I'm the one that needs help here!

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hey dude zeppo.... relax take it easy.... ask her if she want's to hang out now in the cold (if it is cold where you are)... go christmas shopping together, and ask if she wanna take a cup of hot chocolate...
I'm not suggesting chocolate cause you're yong.. but because it's awesome, and more "lovey" than coffee or tea (imo).

I did that with my girlfriend, while being 4 years older than you... (and she's one and a half year younger than me).. and well.. we "dated" some... went around town and having a good time...

she actually came over to my place one day / evening... which was really awkward... she played sonic adventures 2 on gamecube... and I watched... and we both had a crush on eachother. one month later, she stayed all evening in school, as she lives outside the town, waiting for the bus.
stayed extra long to stay a while with me..
We sat in school, and I showed her around my part of the school.
She studies hotel and restaurant things... and I studied IT-thingys...
eventually, we stood there in the empty hallway.... and we looked at eachother.... and... -hug-
and we stood there hugging eachother for 10 minutes.... and then we sat down in a sofa... and well... we tried kissing eachother for 30 minutes.... slowly, slowly, slowly getting closer to eachother.. and then finally kiss...

OH, PRO-TIP:
if you're parting, give her hugs... like friendly hugs.. normal... (if you don't already do that).
NEXT STEP (don't wait too long with it either).
Give her a quick little kiss on her cheek... (or ear or hair.... i kissed my gf's hair because she jumped back when I did, (she got happy-scared
tongue.gif
))

THAT'S a good way of saying: I fucking adore you!
and if she doesn't love you back... it's an okay way of saying: Damn I like you as a friend, and thereby give you friend kisses!
smile.gif

Dr. Phi.... Tim signing out!

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TAKE IT FAST! QUICKLY SHOVE YE TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT. YARR SAILOR U NEED TO BE MORE OF A MAN! WHAT ARE YOU SOME LAND LUBBER? THARE BE PIRATES HERE AND WE TAKE THE WOMEN AS OUR TREASURE AS MUCH AS THEE ROMS MATEY. IF SHE TAKES ON YE GOOD THROAT TONGUE SWOLLWING THEN PROCEED DOWN HER BLOUSE AND GRAB SOMEE OF THOSE LARGE PILLOWS DOWN THERE YE HARR HARRRR

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Movies aren't that good though, because in the end normally your quiet when you watch the film. I guess it would go with the "lets not do anything too over the top" but not if you want to get to know her.

At least your not in my situation... 17 year old redhead. She goes to my choir class in the conservatory. Now thats fucked up right? Straight dating isn't that complicated, plus shes older than me.. I'm the one that needs help here!
Tell me, was it the GBAtemp forum guys' fault that you turned lesbian?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
TAKE IT FAST! QUICKLY SHOVE YE TONGUE DOWN HER THROAT. YARR SAILOR U NEED TO BE MORE OF A MAN! WHAT ARE YOU SOME LAND LUBBER? THARE BE PIRATES HERE AND WE TAKE THE WOMEN AS OUR TREASURE AS MUCH AS THEE ROMS MATEY. IF SHE TAKES ON YE GOOD THROAT TONGUE SWOLLWING THEN PROCEED DOWN HER BLOUSE AND GRAB SOMEE OF THOSE LARGE PILLOWS DOWN THERE YE HARR HARRRR

Hey hey amptor... that's not proper forum decency, is it?

QUOTEDo not post topic titles in full capitals, or include an obscene amount of full-stops (periods) or exclamation marks, question marks etc.

I assume this goes for replying as well
smile.gif

Anyway, on topic:

You know you have to tell us how it goes, and what you do
wink.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

laugh.gif
I think she's bi linki.

not that there's anything wrong with that.
lecture.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

laugh.gif
I think she's bi linki.

lecture.gif
yeaaahh

if i was a girl visiting these forums i'd turn pure lesbian, especially after seeing modshroom

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan

laugh.gif
I think she's bi linki.

lecture.gif
yeaaahh

if i was a girl visiting these forums i'd turn pure lesbian, especially after seeing modshroom
But you'd turn straight again after seeing mthrnight,
wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.