Hacking How to make my wii a virgin again?

doodfilms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Wii is softmoded but now I want to reverse all the hacking process and make it a virgin Wii again. It is in Firmware 3.2 and the IOS is 249 (rev4). I have been having problems with my Wad Manager witch is having error ret - 1022. I would apreciate if you could also tell me a way to clean all my Wii memory as I have accidentaly erased wad installed games from my Wii data manager and a way to copy the super smash bros brawl to my SD card.
I want to do this so I can update it to 4.2 and softmod my wii again with every step done perfectly and no complications. Please help me.

Lumnous

Trophies
XP
Country
doodfilms said:
My Wii is softmoded but now I want to reverse all the hacking process and make it a virgin Wii again. It is in Firmware 3.2 and the IOS is 249 (rev4). I have been having problems with my Wad Manager witch is having error ret - 1022. I would apreciate if you could also tell me a way to clean all my Wii memory as I have accidentaly erased wad installed games from my Wii data manager and a way to copy the super smash bros brawl to my SD card.
I want to do this so I can update it to 4.2 and softmod my wii again with every step done perfectly and no complications. Please help me.
Actually, im kind of curious why people would want it a virgin again.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lumnous said:
doodfilms said:
He thinks having it already modded will hinder him in resoftmodding.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lumnous said:
doodfilms said:

In his case it's for him to start fresh.

Most people revirginize to sell their Wii or to send it to Nintendo to fix if they cannot find a local shop that fixes consoles.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To answer all questions about why he wants to virginize:

doodfilms said:

doodfilms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want my to revirnigize my wii so I don't have any more problems with Wad manager error or Neogamma errors, etc. And I have low Wii memory so I want to completely format it so I can install more than 2 wii ware games at a time. But I also need to copy every save game I have even the non copiable, can you help me with that?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
doodfilms said:
I want my to revirnigize my wii so I don't have any more problems with Wad manager error or Neogamma errors,etc.
easier to just rehack it from the beginning of a guide rather than virignizing it then hacking it again
And I have low Wii memory so I want to completely format it so I can install more than 2 wii ware games at a time.
Why not just delete things from data management to free up space
But I also need to copy every save game I have even the non copiable, can you help me with that?
savegame manager gx

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
damn why did you take its innocents in the first place.......................................................................
just tape over the SD slot for now until it gets to grips that it got violated

JK

herculean1982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
These 'I want to make my Wii a virgin again' threads make me sick. I've never needed to do anything that extreme to my Wii, it was 3.3E, it's now 4.1E, has always run every game I've ever wanted with CIOS REV 10 and CFG-USB v39 - what could possibly go SO wrong that you need to mess around removing IOS? I just installed Red Steel 2 and Mario Galaxy 2 - what games need messing around? If you need to sell it, just remove the associated naughty channels no?
If you need to send it back to Nintendo? Don't do naughty things on your console if you want a chance of warranty help! JEEZ.

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apparently some plastic surgeons can sew it up again.
smileipb2.png

Nah, but really, here's a guide for you.
wink.gif

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rofl, we could always sell Official GBATemp Virginization Kits!

dscf8614.jpg

pepxl said:
damn why did you take its innocents in the first place.......................................................................
just tape over the SD slot for now until it gets to grips that it got violated

doodfilms

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The thing is my Wad manager error. I've searched everywhere and I can't find the solution. If I make it as factory new will that error dissapear and will I be able to hack everything with this guide (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901) avoiding any complications due to what is already installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y