Hacking How to make my own disc backup for WUPinstaller?

Keylogger

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have my Cod Black OPS 2 game disc that I want to dump and install on my USB HDD.
I know how to dump the game with DDD and how to dump the ticket but I don't know to encrypt the game to make it installable with WUPinstaller.

How can I do that?

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have my Cod Black OPS 2 game disc that I want to dump and install on my USB HDD.
I know how to dump the game with DDD and how to dump the ticket but I don't know to encrypt the game to make it installable with WUPinstaller.

How can I do that?
What you can do is dump the game with DDD, and encrypt it with the SDK (It's illegal to link). Or download the game from NUSDownloader and get the ticket and install from there, which is a better way to go.

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There's disc dumps on there too*, Fatal frame for example.
Edit:*that are usb ready, I don't know about bo2 tho but I'd have thought you can find one pre-done for usb on google if not.
Black Ops 2 is not available yet.
I highly recommend that if the user ends up dumping Black Ops 2, that s/he shares the ticket or the encrypted files into that iso site.
BO2 is one of the few games still not available for the USB method.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What you can do is dump the game with DDD, and encrypt it with the SDK (It's illegal to link). Or download the game from NUSDownloader and get the ticket and install from there, which is a better way to go.

Sorry to ask; but would it be possible to repack fan patches into installable games, probably with help of REDnand and sigpatches?
So, undub for Xenoblade X or reincarnation patch for Tokyo Whatever Sessions packed into installable format that would work, most likely only with sigpatches?

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask; but would it be possible to repack fan patches into installable games, probably with help of REDnand and sigpatches?
So, undub for Xenoblade X or reincarnation patch for Tokyo Whatever Sessions packed into installable format that would work, most likely only with sigpatches?
Since we have signature patches on redNAND, yes. Make sure to test it before compiling too just in case.
do you really mean the "Repacking out of region games to run on your console"?
Well... it needs h3 etc files which you dont get while using ddd :s
DDD dumps the decrypted game. So it won't get .h3 or .app files at all. The out of region part is for converting, but I told him to use that for repacking his game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn