Hacking How to make Hombrew Launcher/Grid Launcher works with Emunand Instead of Sysnand ?!

Guantanamo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Hi all,

I did a search and did not found what I need, so, sorry if it's already asked before, maybe I'm blind. :huh:

My question is as the title say : How to make the HBL and the Grid HBL (and also homebrews that loads inside) works with Emunand instead of Sysnand.

I have CtrBootManager already working with three entrees (rxtools CFW + Grid HBL + HBL) and all works as expected, the fact is that when I try to load something, like for PCHex++, It can just see Sysnand, but my games are on Emunand and nothing installed on Sysnand.

I have an O3DS with sysnand on 9.2 and Emunand on 10.3, and they are unlinked.

Thanks in advance.

PS : I hope all is clear, my english is not very impressive, I'm trying to do less errors as possible.

Edit : Sorry, please a mod to move my thread on the right section, I did a mistake. Thanks.

Last edited by Guantanamo,
D

Deleted-236924

Which is pretty much loading it from inside emunand like I've said. Any entry point works.
Of course as long as said entry point wasn't patched in your emunand version.

Guantanamo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
OK, will try the CIA loader for HBL when I'll go back to home. Thanks for the precisions :)

I'll give feedback, anything can help other people too.

Guantanamo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
I installed the CIA homebrew launcher, hexedited the ropbin payload of menuhax to get it working alongside with ctrbootmanager, got homebrew launcher working but same result, no way to get my games detected by HBL, so I think the CIA HBL is loading in sysnand. Unfortunately, I have no other entry points at this moment, or maybe I'm missing something :(

Derverd

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You mean like this? (Sorry for potato quality, my phone is really bad)(Also sorry for facebook messenger sound)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended