Emulation How to make forwarders using Open AGB Firm?

MaiconErick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello.

This wiki says it's possible to make forwarders to load GBA games using Open AGB Firm on the home menu but I couldn't find more info about it.
I was using NSUI to make GBA VC injects but it doesn't use Open AGB Firm.

The main reason I want forwarders is because I want to log my playtime on the 3DS Activity Log.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nope it says there is a way to make a forwarder to boot open agb from the home menu. It doesn't say you can have individual forwarders for each game. To quote from your wiki link.

needs to be launched on boot instead of being able to use the 3DS HOME Menu (there's ways to make A forwarder for it on the HOME menu, but requires additional setup to get it to work)

MaiconErick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nope it says there is a way to make a forwarder to boot open agb from the home menu. It doesn't say you can have individual forwarders for each game. To quote from your wiki link.

needs to be launched on boot instead of being able to use the 3DS HOME Menu (there's ways to make A forwarder for it on the HOME menu, but requires additional setup to get it to work)
Oh I see, I misinterpreted that. Thank you.

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Recently the author added autoboot support via a file on the SD card. That might be a temporary way to make true forwarders.

Reactions: Asdolo

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay

how do I do that? I searched everywhere how to get a forwarder to boot open agb from the home menu and I can't find any guide to do that

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users