1. Maxbeta

Maxbeta GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wow this sounds really cool.
    Has anyone tried these conversions on the WiiU vWii?

2. Tweaker_Modding

Tweaker_Modding Siezure Dice™

United Kingdom
    update papa louie 1 when pizzas attack works but it won't appear on the wii menu meaning you have to load it via priiloader and its music is buggy and cuts out at times sound effects work and the game is laggy but playable

3. kokokool

kokokool GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    Speaking of this......Is there a Flash Libretro Core yet released?

4. kokokool

kokokool GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    I grabbed Mario crossover.swf and i decompiled it with ffdec to match Bloxorz settings (flash injection that worked for me). just change the frame rate from 60 to 36 and I managed to show the cursor..... anyway, is a progress to me.

which app are you using to change swf settings?

5. mrt84

mrt84 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes! This means I will make WiiWare Games with Flash Injects! I will be making my own Flash files before doing this step on July 25. And Video-streaming Channels like YouTube! I will be making Custom games like Sid the Stick and Ah my eyes!

6. HomeStarRunnerTron

Newcomer

United States
    Just some information that helped me-- when I repacked my .app file, I used Unheadered, then when prompted after that, didn't compress it. I was unable to get any games with AS3 instead of AS2 to so much as show up, even when I published the initial Flash file in a low Flash Player version (10.3). And for me, the frame-rate was... maybe slightly below 12fps, depending on what was happening?

Seriously wonderful, though-- even just to ENVISION how these sorts of games would be as an official Wii Shop release. -- Anyone had any luck wrapping games that use AS3?

7. kokokool

kokokool GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    Sorry, so you managed to build as2 flash wads successfully?

As3 not?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

8. HomeStarRunnerTron

Newcomer

United States
    That's correct! AS2 flash WADs successful, AS3 not. : )

9. SaulFabre

SaulFabre Wii scene/hacking & Wii VC well-known guy

Ecuador
    Nice guide for inject Flash games, I've injected the Adobe Flash game "PAC.MAN" from Neave, and it works. My question I have is: how I can map the keyboard keys (example, in Tetris N-Blox, the letter P key is for pause the game, Z is for tilt the block to left and X is for tilt the block to right) to the Wii buttons in order to be usable when playing? I've tried to map it for make it a controllable game but it didn't work... Any ideas for may letter keys from keyboard to the Wii buttons? Thanks in advance :D

10. mrt84

mrt84 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    um.....when I extracted 02.app I replaced the SWF file in trusted & I just go in common.pcf & edited the wii_shim.swf & putted WorldsHardestGame.swf. & when I packed the 02.app & packed the WAD I install it but then it shows a BLACKSCREEN. The other World's Hardest Game WAD created by MarioCUbe worked. But the other one in the YOUTUBE CHANNEL WAD. did'nt I tried the 02.app_OUT & pack the fokder after I did the common.pcf & does the samethhing as a BLACKSCREEN. What I am doing WRONG?

11. SaulFabre

Ecuador
    Hi @mrt84! The reason of the BLACKSCREEN is because the WAD doesn't detect the wii_shim.swf. You put your SWF with the name WorldsHardestGame.swf, which that name doesn't load the emulator. You MUST rename the SWF you've put in the WAD as wii_shim.swf instead of WorldsHardestGame.swf and then repack the 02.app file. Hope this works :D

12. mrt84

mrt84 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Already, Let me do this AGAIN!

13. mrt84

mrt84 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    um.......I change the common.pcf the stuff & change the other one so yeah. When I launched the FIXED version it says "An error occurred while accessing Wii System Memory. Refer to the the Wii Operations Manual for details". What SHOULD I do? I change the common.pcf & packed the 02.app & then pack the WAD. But there is No VCPic.tpl or IconVCPic.tpl or VC Icon & Banners & it dosen't work & again what am I doing WRONG?

Here is how it look like.

Last edited by mrt84, Jul 31, 2020
  14. SaulFabre

Ecuador
    Well, the YouTube channel is no longer recommended for Flash iNJECTS. It is recommended Back to Nature (PAL) or the Flash Placeholder bases (NTSC-U & PAL) for inject SWF into WADs.

kokokool likes this.
  15. mrt84

mrt84 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    oh no! so sad! then let me just do the WiiWare back to nature or Flash Placeholder EITHER way i just made the Wii VC injects. since then monday I problay made do the Flash iNJECTS instead.

16. SaulFabre

Ecuador
    Yeah. Well, user @SuperrSonic tested the SWF files of the game "Shadow the Hedgehog Flash" in Back to Nature WAD and in YouTube Channel WAD, and they have a big difference. Here's the differences between SWF injected in Back to Nature and injected in YouTube Channel:

Back to Nature WAD:

[​IMG]

YouTube Channel WAD:

[​IMG]

As you can see, the WAD Back to Nature has better compatibility with Adobe Flash SWF games than YouTube Channel. Back to Nature almost perfectly emulates the injected SWF files, as you can see the Back to Nature comparison. Howewer, in YouTube Channel, the SWF doesn't look so good. Shadow looks yellow instead of black and red.
    Hope this help :D

17. mrt84

mrt84 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I tested the BACK IN NATURE European on my Wii U after I created the injected Flash BIN Back in Nature WAD. when I click start it says "This Channel cannot be used" Because I think i'm on the USA version so I DON"T THINK THAT the game will NOT work at all in the USA version.

18. SaulFabre

Ecuador
    The Flash games are NOT REGION LOCKED. The Flash games are used around the world without restrictions of region. You can inject your Flash games in any Flash base WAD of any region.

19. Tweaker_Modding

Tweaker_Modding Siezure Dice™

United Kingdom
    i think hes on about the base wad
    he might be using the eu base wad on a usa wii

20. SaulFabre

Ecuador
    I'm speaking about the SWF files of the Flash games, @Tweaker_Modding. But you MUST get the Flash Placeholder WAD of your Wii's region :D

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Injects, Flash,