how to make certain games on warioware diy

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mega j, Sep 27, 2015.

1. mega j
    OP

mega j Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2014
    United States
    what are the setup commmands for each object in the microgames and more because i only learned a little from tutorials such as all games action commands to make certain game show me how to make a game from designate each object an i will learn a little more

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    you should follow all the tutorials\missions, really, and if you didnt understand, do the tutorial a second time...
    it really helps..
    but if you preefer to ask here, tell us what you want to do exactly. explain an example game that i could tell you how to make it... and i will explain how it works.. the commands are easy and should be a matter of trial and error for learning...

i am good with the commands, i am just bad at making the games.. i have 0 ideas on a design..
    make an example game, and tell me what you are trying to do, or what you want.. i will explain how to achieve that and you can that for learning..

Last edited by migles, Sep 27, 2015
  3. mega j
    OP

mega j Member

Newcomer
    May 22, 2014
    United States
    thanks now what are the commands for say a pick and choose game for starters