Marth Ditto Money Match?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This topic is for those using the backup loaders.

House of the Dead 2 WORKS FLAWLESSLY!!!!

Here is a quote from the main person behind the help:

weirdfate said:
lecture.gif
ph34r.gif

i have Mortal Kombat: Armageddon working with backup launcher gamma[*]download Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0 http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=799...=IOSPatcher-1.0[*]drag and drop the M.K.A iso to IOS Patcher (like the way we used to need to "patch" games for the loaders)[*]change the ios to 249 and press enter[*]press any key like it say's[*]burn the game[*]have funim not sure if this will fix issues with other games but it worked for this game
i will try other games that dont load and see if it does
if you try it and get other games working post your findings....

this is working with many games that crash after loading.. test other games and post findings

Games that this works for:

Army Men: Soldiers of Misfortune
Call of Duty 3
Disney Think Fast
House of the Dead 2
Madden '07
Madden '08
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Metal Slug Anthology
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
NBA Live '08
Red Steel
SSX BLUR
Super Swing Golf

Games that fail:

Sam and Max Season One

QUOTE(moosh01 @ Nov 24 2008, 11:06 PM) i am burning sam and max as we speak will let you know if it works patched to 249

negative on sam and max season one does not work

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1580523

weirdfate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tichinde925 said:
Because the other topic was mainly for Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and I was going to compile every game that works into the first post of this topic.
it kind of became a "every game that work now thread" but it started with MKA
any how good to see that this has helped out lots of people and games, even if it was all there to use someone just needed to put two and two together and be the test dummy....

fruitman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weirdfate said:
Tichinde925 said:
Because the other topic was mainly for Mortal Kombat Armageddon, and I was going to compile every game that works into the first post of this topic.
it kind of became a "every game that work now thread" but it started with MKA
any how good to see that this has helped out lots of people and games, even if it was all there to use someone just needed to put two and two together and be the test dummy....
quite right. i'm just glad to know hotd 2 works now
smile.gif
amongst others. cool stuff guys

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I only have 1 DVD-R left and have no moneez (I'm 15 - no job), and I'm saving it for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom next month.

My dad buys me the blank DVDs, but he's already pissed enough that he found out that I burn games with them. He's not buying me anymore any time soon.

zerof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendaryXM90 said:
Well, I only have 1 DVD-R left and have no moneez (I'm 15 - no job), and I'm saving it for Tatsunoko vs. Capcom next month.

My dad buys me the blank DVDs, but he's already pissed enough that he found out that I burn games with them. He's not buying me anymore any time soon.

So why does it matter if Madden 08 works if you're saving it?
huh.gif

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I tried to burn Madden like 4 times and all of them froze at the Wiimote screen and shut the Wiimote off making me 4 new coasters. I want to know for when my friend buys me a 5-pack tomorrow.

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh...well, I guess there's no harm in it (besides risking it not working and making me another coaster and leaving me DVD-less.) Here goes nothing. :\

weirdfate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendaryXM90 said:
Sigh...well, I guess there's no harm in it (besides risking it not working and making me another coaster and leaving me DVD-less.) Here goes nothing. :\
hacking is a trial and error thing. you need to make mistakes before you can get it working..

you think i like coasters? yes im 28 and i have a job but like your dad i have a wife tht does the same thing!!!!!

jspicher

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.coastalwebinnovations.com
XP
Country
United States
I can follow-up confirm...

Originally my 1:1 backup of CoD:WaW froze after picking a difficulty setting and starting a campaign. However after patching the ISO with Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0, as mentioned in the original post it works flawlessly. This is a great find!

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jspicher said:
I can follow-up confirm...

Originally my 1:1 backup of CoD:WaW froze after picking a difficulty setting and starting a campaign. However after patching the ISO with Waninkoko IOSPatcher-1.0, as mentioned in the original post it works flawlessly. This is a great find!

But CoD:WaW 1:1 works perfectly on 0.4 Gamma

You must have done something wrong.

jspicher

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.coastalwebinnovations.com
XP
Country
United States
Yup l'm only on 0.3g... l didn't even realize that .4g was out already?! Sheesh that was fast!

[edit] >> I'm searching the forums, and wiigators blog for 0.4g -- and l can't find mention of it anywhere. Can you please share a link to it? Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"