How to make a DS Download Station (Both Ways)

This is a guide on how to turn any regular DS, DSi or n/o3DS into a "spot" for downloadable games!

There are now two methods to accessing a Download Station, as they have been removed a while ago.

Required Items:

A DS Download Station card,which are usually obtainable from online places such as Amazon, or A download station rom in a microSD with an R4.

Two or more systems.

Step 1: Insert the card, turn on the system, or the host, and open up the app.

2: On the other system(s)
Select DS Download play from their menu(s), wait a while, and Download Station will be available.

The great thing about this is how this mimicks the popular Nintendo Zone, and I love it. Give me some feedback below!

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
how to play a game.

Requirements: a game, a game console, hands.

insert game into game console.
play.
feedback welcome.

I think you understand what I am getting at here.

A bit rude but, true...
I don't see why you posted that here, OP.
It's a legit way to play multiplayer with one cartdridge yeah, but we know that for like 10 years.

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have never seen demos, movies nor shit on Nintendo Zone...
Nintendo Zone basically is an internet hotspot for your games. And the Nintendo Zone Viewer app displays in-store info about the retail shop you're currently visiting.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
I have never seen demos, movies nor shit on Nintendo Zone...
Nintendo Zone basically is an internet hotspot for your games. And the Nintendo Zone Viewer app displays in-store info about the retail shop you're currently visiting.
Did you Trigger it!?!?!?!?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or is it like haxxstation
It's the software that haxxstation runs on. I wish I could trigger something with an AP

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
guys, he's not talking about NZone. He's talking about Download Station which is an NDS/NDSL feature.

Basically those were beacons set up whereever (Gamestop for example) and allowed you to download demos via the download play option on your DS.

These beacons were nothing but a DS hooked up to a power supply and if you have one of those cartridges (or a ROM image of those) you can stick it into any old DS, DS Lite, DSi or 3DS and run the beacon yourself.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe he's talking about the "Best Buy Nintendo Zone" which - too - was an NDS thing, not a 3DS:
CDA15C22-0B92-FD43-2EACD16B2C44F159.png
Presumably, the N-Zone you're refering to is triggered in a similar way with a 3DS game cartridge, though. But this post is about the DS "Nintendo Zone"

ItsMetaKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually have that BestBuy ds card and it does not enable ANYTHING on a DS or DS Lite. Nothing shows up on DS Download Play either.
The BestBuy ds card is only for enabling the 3DS Nintendo Zone which was disabled in a firmware update for USA.

Last edited by ItsMetaKnight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol