1. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

We were talking about something else

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I was talking about the DSi version, which barely has any info on the wiki. Once you trigger it with this card, and an access point, a message "Nintendo Zone is now available at this location" pops up, then it scrolls to the next empty spot in the menu and that's where Nintendo Zone pops up. It's extremely rare, but I had a .CIA for it, installed it on my 3DS, and made a couple of videos on it. The first one was rushed, and the second one was better in my opinion.

In my original post, I didn't clarify what version I was talking about, I only said that it mimicks it. There is one YouTube video of it working on a DS lite, and that was what gave us some information about what the DSi version would look like for a very long time.

Last edited Feb 28, 2018
  2. ItsMetaKnight

ItsMetaKnight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Just edit the beacon flags then? It should be easy to make it appear on a DSi.
    But anyway, DS Download Station is a whole different system which is not even related to Nintendo Zone at all! :o

3. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Well, it was the first thing that came to my mind when I was shown this software

4. DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE The GBATemp Hacker

United States
    how does one do it?

5. 98otiss

98otiss irrelevant foxcoon

Canada
    I tried this a long time ago lol

6. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

United States
    No reason for this thread to exist. Sorry.

7. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

I can agree, but it's just for those who wanted to know.

8. Davidistheboss21

Newcomer

United States
    but the real question is can you inject your own nds rom to it so one could idk play the pokemon pearl demo kinda like it was ment to be (just a joke please dont hurt me)

Deleted User likes this.
  9. Hurtz007

Hurtz007 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States

I'm laughing my socks off from this :rofl2:

10. ariebe9115

ariebe9115 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    [
    QUOTE="WintendoZone, post: 7853173, member: 434328"]This is a guide on how to turn any regular DS, DSi or n/o3DS into a "spot" for downloadable games!

There are now two methods to accessing a Download Station, as they have been removed a while ago.

Required Items:

A DS Download Station card,which are usually obtainable from online places such as Amazon, or A download station rom in a microSD with an R4.

Two or more systems.

Step 1: Insert the card, turn on the system, or the host, and open up the app.

2: On the other system(s)
    Select DS Download play from their menu(s), wait a while, and Download Station will be available.

The great thing about this is how this mimicks the popular Nintendo Zone, and I love it. Give me some feedback below![/QUOTE]
    Not very useful because these are demos only but its nice

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Download, Station, (Both