Hacking How to localise a 3ds connected to my phone hotspot network

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope too but the deadline to find it is the end of the week so i have to be smart on that one if i don't i think i will be so pissed off that i may not be in the 3ds scene anymore
From me good luck as well! Tell us how this turns out for you.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any (good) news about your 3DS?
I will see the end of the week but it is worwe than what I thought since a part of the students of my school finished their year yesterday so half are gone which means my chance to found it back are divided by two =(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the best if I don't found it back of to see with my familial insurance

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I will see the end of the week but it is worwe than what I thought since a part of the students of my school finished their year yesterday so half are gone which means my chance to found it back are divided by two =(
I hate to be a statistics nerd, but if it is still connected to your smartphone now, in fact your chances to find it have doubled, not halfed (because then 50% non suspects are out of the equation now). Anyways, I still think your best bet would be to somehow get a hold of a laptop and install Moocherhunter on that.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I hate to be a statistics nerd, but if it is still connected to your smartphone now, in fact your chances to find it have doubled, not halfed (because then 50% non suspects are out of the equation now). Anyways, I still think your best bet would be to somehow get a hold of a laptop and install Moocherhunter on that.
No because it isn't anymore so because he didn't take the charger maybe it is off our maybe it isn't there anymore

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to localise it with nnid?
Like was last connected with ip x and then i can localize where it was

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you think asking nintendo to locate it or just giving me the last ip connected with by giving them the good information about it(nintendo network id,serial number ect...) is a good idea?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I contacted nintendo and they can't localise it they say last connected was on april but it isn't so because today is the last i sleep at school if the stealer don't give it back it is definitively lost
then I will just play it on my computer when an emulator come (if it have graphic upgrade and support for 3d screen)

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you leave, make sure you search every nook and cranny of your room, just incase no one actually took it and it was misplaced / left on in standby until it drained?

Just a thought, hope you get your DS back. :|

dedChar

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I contacted nintendo and they can't localise it they say last connected was on april but it isn't so because today is the last i sleep at school if the stealer don't give it back it is definitively lost
then I will just play it on my computer when an emulator come (if it have graphic upgrade and support for 3d screen)
Nintendo really should provide a method to localise a system with the nnid or something like that in the future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it