Hacking How to Load Game Images for USB Loader?

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
So I have USB Loader 1.4. I read that you need to put the images on the SD card to be loaded in the menu. What folder do I need to put them in, and how do I link them to each game? By filename? And are there restrictions on file size, type, resolution?

I assume that there has to be one of the HDD loaders that will do this automatically, right? And did anyone find a way to load them off of the HDD? Maybe with a second partition?

On that note, how am I with 1.4?

Thanks!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some loaders auto download the games from the wii boxart site just by going to options and download - the latest coverflow by beardface and the coverflow7 loaders both do that , that im aware of directly , but i think most at this stage do that now.

I see you have done loads of research
tongue.gif
Might be best to do a little more reading before creating a whole new topic based all around your questions that already have answers

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I looked and couldn't find answers to my main question, so I tossed a couple out there. I was on my iPhone at that time too, so it was a little tough to search.

Can you recommend where I should have looked or good search terms? If there's a thread all about it, I'd like to read it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."