How to load a sav or rom back onto a retail cart

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by IchigoK2031, Mar 28, 2009.

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    So recently my friend wanted me to hack his platinum save, and then also to get him all the pins in his TWEWY sav(by cheating) however I don't have an AR so I can't do it for him, in addition to this he also liked my undubbed twewy game(which I bought, dumped, and undubbed), so if someone could tell me how to put the undubbed rom, and saves onto a retail cart, I will be eternally grateful.

-thank you

2. TM2-Megatron

Member TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Canada
    You can't overwrite the ROM on a retail cart.

There are a few tools that allow you to put a sav file back onto a retail cart, though... but I recently got into the whole DS flash cart thing, so I'm not sure what they are yet. Hopefully someone can post in here about save file tools, so I can find out as well. And whether a slot 1 device is enough to do it, or whether you need a slot 2 one as well.

3. Hehe Moo

Member Hehe Moo Moo?

Australia
    You can't. However, you can use NitroHax to allow the use of AR codes on retail games. I tried it myself, and the cheats show up and everything, but I couldn't get it to work. Perhaps it'll work for you.