How To Leave For A Long Time™

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you mad with the forum? Are you mad with people on the forum? Do you just want to make people feel bad and care that you are Leaving For A Long Time?™

Well, it won't work™. You say you are Leaving For A Long Time™ but it doesn't work.

It's acceptable if you say you are Leaving For A Long Time™ if you are not mad at anyone, and it's temporary.

Keep asking people "Weren't You Leaving For A Long Time?™" who had stated that "I am leaving for a long time."
:lol:

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Are you mad with the forum? Are you mad with people on the forum? Do you just want to make people feel bad and care that you are Leaving For A Long Time?™

Well, it won't work™. You say you are Leaving For A Long Time™ but it doesn't work.

It's acceptable if you say you are Leaving For A Long Time™ if you are not mad at anyone, and it's temporary.

Keep asking people "Weren't You Leaving For A Long Time?™" who had stated that "I am leaving for a long time."
:lol:
@ComeTurismO, I have all this forum rage bottled up. And the staff here have me so angry with all the unfair treatment I've gotten, with not ever being warned or banned. And I really want people to pay attention to me and beg me to stick around. What do you suggest I do?

Reactions: ComeTurismO

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkFlare69
whistling.gif

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ComeTurismO, I have all this forum rage bottled up. And the staff here have me so angry with all the unfair treatment I've gotten, with not ever being warned or banned. And I really want people to pay attention to me and beg me to stick around. What do you suggest I do?
I believe you should continue to troll on GBAtemp and then post a sorry thread or a thread asking for WHY you receive hate from everyone. Get it deleted after 5 replies and quote any of DarkFlare69's posts, and say "Weren't you leaving for a long time?™" and then everyone will love you all over again! They will WANT you on the forum!

Reactions: WeedZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.