Hardware How to know if my SD is exFAT or FAT32???

Lordyisus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Due to the bug that has been noticed lately with pokemon i want to know if my microSD is exFAT or FAT32 but i have no idea how can i find that information...
Would appreciate help :D
Thanks

Lordyisus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does anyone know if the bug of pokemon happens to everyone who has exFAT?? BC I have it.. and ive been playing pokemon quite a long time and nothing has happened to me.. but now im a little worry that it will crash as i advance even more :o

roarn20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the bug of pokemon happens to everyone who has exFAT?? BC I have it.. and ive been playing pokemon quite a long time and nothing has happened to me.. but now im a little worry that it will crash as i advance even more :o

Judging from what SciresM says on his twitter, it looks to be only happening on unmodified switch lites

Lordyisus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Oh i see... i didnt realized of that... what does it mean with unmodified though?? Im a little noob, sorry xD
And btw.. just in case my switch is one of the old ones... unpatched and all stuff

Last edited by Lordyisus,

roarn20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh i see... i didnt realized of that... what does it mean with unmodified though?? Im a little noob, sorry xD
And btw.. just in case my switch is one of the old ones... unpatched and all stuff
Thats ok, unmodified as in a perfect new switch that hasn't been hacked. So if you have atmosphere or any cfw on your switch that would be considered as modified.

Reactions: Lordyisus

likehelly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging from what SciresM says on his twitter, it looks to be only happening on unmodified switch lites

considering that you can't modify a switch lite, and it's happened to people on regular switches, this is just wrong.

what he actually said, however, is that the issue only happening on hacked switches is false, since it has happened to people on lites, and they can't be hacked.

Last edited by likehelly,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse