How to know if my SD is exFAT or FAT32???

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Lordyisus, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Lordyisus
    OP

Lordyisus Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2019
    Chile
    Due to the bug that has been noticed lately with pokemon i want to know if my microSD is exFAT or FAT32 but i have no idea how can i find that information...
    Would appreciate help :D
    Thanks

2. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Guru

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Plug it in to your pc. Right click on the drive in windows and select properties

Lordyisus likes this.
  3. Lordyisus
    OP

Lordyisus Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2019
    Chile
    Does anyone know if the bug of pokemon happens to everyone who has exFAT?? BC I have it.. and ive been playing pokemon quite a long time and nothing has happened to me.. but now im a little worry that it will crash as i advance even more :o

4. roarn20

roarn20 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Judging from what SciresM says on his twitter, it looks to be only happening on unmodified switch lites

5. Lordyisus
    OP

Lordyisus Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2019
    Chile
    Oh i see... i didnt realized of that... what does it mean with unmodified though?? Im a little noob, sorry xD
    And btw.. just in case my switch is one of the old ones... unpatched and all stuff

Last edited by Lordyisus, Nov 15, 2019
  6. roarn20

roarn20 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Thats ok, unmodified as in a perfect new switch that hasn't been hacked. So if you have atmosphere or any cfw on your switch that would be considered as modified.

Lordyisus likes this.
  7. BaamAlex

BaamAlex (*(vu64 *)0x1FF81100)

Jul 23, 2018
    Germany
    Source?

8. likehelly

likehelly Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2015
    United States
    considering that you can't modify a switch lite, and it's happened to people on regular switches, this is just wrong.

what he actually said, however, is that the issue only happening on hacked switches is false, since it has happened to people on lites, and they can't be hacked.

Last edited by likehelly, Nov 16, 2019
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted