Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I didn't know it. It is so true! However, in theory the PS3 is still a good device. Now it needs some good, exclusive games.

However, it won't sell anymore anyway
tongue.gif
It's too late for Sony. The lost the same way the had won before... Just compare... The good points of the PS2 are in the 360 and Wii... But not in the PS3.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're right, sadly that is still valid, and obviously so will be well into 2008. Sony really did 187 their chance of ever seeing 1st place again in this cycle and that's for damn certain. It's going to be a slap fight for 2nd, and if MS could get it's shit together Sony is staying dead last. 360 has the better pricing, an establish and superior line-up going, a strong online overall base for buying crap or multiplayer, and so on. Sony lost nearly all the exclusives that got people up on ps2 to microsoft outside of maybe MGS and then the released NGaiden, and eventually some year FF13. Home could help them some, but with so little really said, you got to wonder why on that front. They set themselves in a price bracket so bad it's hard to afford time, man power, budgets, etc to give them a fair shake short of a 360 port for many studios. Sony well they got as Phil put it...uhh ...umm.... ahhh well...umm... about that...ummm... no comment.
smile.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i also very much agree with the vid
it was quite amazing,
in terms of specs the ps2 was quite weak but it was the games which made it.
now ill just get a 360...

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland

Slave

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Grand Turismo 5? So... you'll actually pay full price for a racing game that has only 2 tracks... To get a "full game" you'll have to pay more to buy additionnal tracks and additionnal cars on the online shop to have a somewhat decent game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=68001

So basicly, to buy the full game, it'll cost ya about 1 500$... all tracks and all cars. That's the biggest bull crap that sony ever tries to pull. 600$ the console and 1 500$ the GT5 game... thanks sony!

I'm sticking with my Wii and DS. (which cost me about 400$ total).

MrDunk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grand Turismo 5? So... you'll actually pay for a game that has only 2 tracks... which you'll then have to pay more to buy tracks and additionnal cars on the online shop to have a somewhat decent game?

So basicly, to buy the full game, it'll cost ya about 1 500$... all tracks and all cars. That's the biggest bull crap that sony ever tries to pull. 600$ the console and 1 500$ the GT5 game... thanks sony!

Good choice!
lecture.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Grand Turismo 5? So... you'll actually pay full price for a racing game that has only 2 tracks... To get a "full game" you'll have to pay more to buy additionnal tracks and additionnal cars on the online shop to have a somewhat decent game.

They're actually releasing gt5 prologue this year which is free. or atleast it should be free dunno they can change it.
the full game will be released later imo. And that article is referring to "gran turismo hd" so it musn't be trusted
tongue.gif
If don't know the difference between a game what have been available from PSN form the consoles launch and um.. gt5 and gt5 prologue.

And it's so annoying when us people are always complaining about the price.. they can get ps3 with random 500$ when it costs 900$ here. I'm paying more taxes in one month than what one ps3 costs.
but wii+ds is a good choice too, actually i have those too.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

GT HD
GT 5 Prologue
GT 5
are three different games. GT HD is for free.
This article is an year old, nice propaganda try but you failed.

As a PS3 owner and having played Japanese games since NES, I have abolutely no interest in KillZone2 (seriously, I didn't buy Resistance or have even played Warhawk either), but Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Star Ocean 4, White Knight Story, and such.
Who buys PS3 to play FPS? 360 is a better choice for FPS, 360 D-Pad tells you even the pad is designed to focus on shooters. (But still I prefer keyboard and mouse way over 360 pad)
Oh yeah and the absolutely useless BluRay hold the full movie of Hard Boiled in Stranglehold Collector's Edition. (Not a big deal if you didn't buy 360 version Stranglehold Collectors Edition)

If you don't agree then maybe I will hit your weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE. Monkey Peaches!

D

Deleted User

Funny video!
biggrin.gif
Might be old but I didn't know it.

And it's so annoying when us people are always complaining about the price.. they can get ps3 with random 500$ when it costs 900$ here. I'm paying more taxes in one month than what one ps3 costs.
but wii+ds is a good choice too, actually i have those too.
Me too; but what's that got to do with it? If I wouldn't have to pay taxes though ...
ph34r.gif

*runs*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2