Hacking How to install Virtual Content (Haxchi & WUP installer or some other app)

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have a few games that come in the form of folders (code, content & meta) holding files.
I thought it would be very much like installing the other games but WUP installer does not seem to pick up the folder).

How can you install these types of games (I'm using Haxchi - no coldboot and WUP installer GX2).

I can certainly install another app if needed. I just can't find any tutorial for this.

BTW, I could actually find out that it seems to be loadiine content. SO I will certainly have to convert it somehow... well this is just a guess)

Thanks

Last edited by Aglae Pheryl, , Reason: Loadiine info

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't really convert Loadiine stuff to Wup Installer format iirc, you just have to redump it with Disc2App or find a new piracy site.

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You can't really convert Loadiine stuff to Wup Installer format iirc, you just have to redump it with Disc2App or find a new piracy site.
Thanks, when you say redump, is this something that I can do fron the downloaded Loadiine content or do I need to find another source ?

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not true you can convert Loadiine stuff to wup using NUSPacker.
I believe I saw an app when launching homebrew channel or Haxchi (holding A)...NNU patcher but I suppose this is not it, right.
It would make more sense that i'd be a Windows application.

Could this windows app do the trick (I have not tried it, just downloaded the zip file but not extracted it): Uwizard (Wii UWud manager and NUS downloader) ?

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's not true you can convert Loadiine stuff to wup using NUSPacker.
I believe I saw an app when launching homebrew channel or Haxchi (holding A)...NNU patcher but I suppose this is not it, right.

Could this windows app do the trick (I have not tried it, just downloaded the zip file but not extracted it): Uwizard (Wii UWud manager and NUS downloader) ?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

No as i previously said you need the windows program called NUSpacker its the only way to convert Loadiine to installable.

Aglae Pheryl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No as i previously said you need the windows program called NUSpacker its the only way to convert Loadiine to installable.
Found something but that does not look very user friendly (newb friendly to be precise)...and refers to iosuhax which I have no idea what it is.
Well thanks anyway, but that seems to be over what I am capable of doing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things