Homebrew How to install updates for a game card with a region different from the console?

LittleLisi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a game card of Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon on USA region, but my New 2DS XL is from EUR region, how do I update the game? I already tried to download the update by cia, but it didnt work, and I also tried to download it directly from eShop but it keep saying it's already downloaded, but when I try to start the game it says it's not updated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that may be the only way. it will continue to nag about an update if the region is incorrect. and, I think that includes region free, 'cause I've had that happen to me. now, everything is updated. there may be some stuff for the wrong region on my system, mostly because there's no way to differentiate dlc unless fbi can do it.

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having tht same issue with Fire Emblem Echoes. my own ripped copy + cia update, that I'd swear was from the same region, still shows, no update. I'm unwilling to go online/eshop to update as I would have to reinstall all the tickets...
I stilll have that damd lite even though I have updated by notification: must be out of region DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass