Homebrew How to install Sudokuhax or 4 SwordHax whats the easiest to install?

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, you copy Sudoku to your SD card, then you inject it with the exploit savedata, then you copy it back to the system memory and you're done.
You need to be on 1.4.1 or below, since 1.4.2 blocks copying DSiWare exploits to system memory.
I get it but what is the exploit save data how do you inject it and how do you copy back to the system menu?

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I get it but what is the exploit save data how do you inject it and how do you copy back to the system menu?
The exploit savedata is a "public.sav" file. I'm going to have to need someone else to tell you about how you inject it, but once you have injected the exploit, you can copy it to the System Memory using Data Management from System Settings. You need to have accessed the DSi Shop at least once to use the Data Management option, though.

Reactions: DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

DRAGONBALLVINTAGE

The GBATemp Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The exploit savedata is a "public.sav" file. I'm going to have to need someone else to tell you about how you inject it, but once you have injected the exploit, you can copy it to the System Memory using Data Management from System Settings. You need to have accessed the DSi Shop at least once to use the Data Management option, though.
Thank you!
3ZKhxuH.png

Reactions: CatmanFan

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
First, you copy Sudoku to your SD card, then you inject it with the exploit savedata, then you copy it back to the system memory and you're done.
You need to be on 1.4.1 or below, since 1.4.2 blocks copying DSiWare exploits to system memory.

My Dsi is on 1.4.1 but never access to eshop, hence, there's no data management in settings. Is there a way to unlock data management without accessing to eshop? Cheers.

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
My Dsi is on 1.4.1 but never access to eshop, hence, there's no data management in settings. Is there a way to unlock data management without accessing to eshop? Cheers.
AFAIK there is no way to unlock Data Management without updating and accessing the eShop. You will need a hardmod and a NAND dump if you want to install Sudoku on 1.4.2 and above.

Reactions: thaikhoa

HK$

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The eshop is closed for ique dsi's in China. So there is no way to unlock Data Management for ique dsi's...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse