Hacking how to install OOThax for use with 10.3?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,558
  • Replies 7
D

Deleted User

OP
so now i'm on 10.1 new3ds with themehax, and I wanna update to 10.3 with homebrew access.
so how to install oothax (and use it) on my OOT cart (sky3ds) so it will be compatible with 10.3?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just download a Cubic Ninja rom instead, it's easier to set it up since you only need to scan a QR code while you are connected to the internet.

You can do that directly in 10.3, no need to work yourself out about updating the payload before updating the firmware.

And you can still Play Ocarina of Time whenever you wish.

Reactions: Deleted-236924
D

Deleted User

OP
You can just download a Cubic Ninja rom instead, it's easier to set it up since you only need to scan a QR code while you are connected to the internet.

You can do that directly in 10.3, no need to work yourself out about updating the payload before updating the firmware.

And you can still Play Ocarina of Time whenever you wish.
Man I have CN on it, but its a pain to click on this button each time, and wait 15 seconds only because I need HB. 15 seconds 'cause it takes time to navigate CN to the HB... So I wanna play all the time OOT w/o the need to click the button again...

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I have CN on it, but its a pain to click on this button each time, and wait 15 seconds only because I need HB. 15 seconds 'cause it takes time to navigate CN to the HB... So I wanna play all the time OOT w/o the need to click the button again...

You can't play Ocarina of Time if you install OOThax, the game is rendered unusable.I while the hax is installed.

The best you can do is stay in 10.1 and keep using Menuhax if you don't want to be clicking that button 20 times to boot the HBL every time.

Last edited by Tony_93,
D

Deleted User

OP
You can't play Ocarina of Time if you install OOThax, the game is rendered unusable.I while the hax is installed.

The best you can do is stay in 10.1 and keep using Menuhax if you don't want to be clicking that button 20 times to boot the HBL every time.
Isn't it installing the hax only on one save(out of the three)?

D

Deleted-236924

OP
Isn't it installing the hax only on one save(out of the three)?
It's installing the hax save file on one of the save slots, yeah.
But the payload itself is just stored on the save data and not anywhere in particular. It's just there taking up almost all the space, so you don't have enough left to make another save file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse