Hacking How to install nintendont on NTFS USB HDD (Vwii)?

negevasaf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I am trying to install gamecube games on wii mode (wii u), I succeeded to install wiiflow, usb loader gx and some CIOS.
But it doesn't read my gamecube games (Super mario sunshine), Wiiflow tells me that gamecube is disabled and USB laoder gx doesn't read the game (SMS).
What can I do?
How to install it?
Thank you.

negevasaf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Okat thank you, I found (I didn't try it yet) a way to convert NTFC to FAT32,
and another thing, can I use SDHC with 4-8gb, and install the gamecube games there?
Your WiiFlow is outdated (supposing you can access games with Nintendont through the Homebrew Channel). Replace WiiFlows boot.dol with the one in this download
I have the green Homebrew channel (the one that support 16:9) is that okay?

wiiando

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, I converted the HDD to fat32, How to continue from here?
Thank you.

spoon-feeding.jpg

negevasaf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Do I need to feed the console with a spoon?
I only ask for help because at the last time I loaded the nintendont I had a black screen (it worked but after it said something about thet it support fat32 only I had a black screen), so I am being careful now...
Can I install it through MMM?
Thank you.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to feed the console with a spoon?
I only ask for help because at the last time I loaded the nintendont I had a black screen (it worked but after it said something about thet it support fat32 only I had a black screen), so I am being careful now...
Can I install it through MMM?
Thank you.

You don't need to "install" Nintendont, at least not in the sense that it stays permanently on your console. All that's required is that you have it in your "apps" folder on your SD card or HDD. Also, make sure you have the path set to your HDD instead of your SD card in WiiFlow
(Someone who uses WiiFlow: is this correct? WiiFlow can use paths? It's been a while since I've used it)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You don't need to "install" Nintendont, at least not in the sense that it stays permanently on your console. All that's required is that you have it in your "apps" folder on your SD card or HDD. Also, make sure you have the path set to your HDD instead of your SD card in WiiFlow
(Someone who uses WiiFlow: is this correct? WiiFlow can use paths? It's been a while since I've used it)
I believe you just have to select the correct partition in WiiFlow.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

negevasaf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I chose the right partition in USB loader gx, I made nintendont file by the instructions, and it srill doesn't work the GC games saved as GC file or ISO file.
It just doesn't read them even through nintendont app....

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I chose the right partition in USB loader gx, I made nintendont file by the instructions, and it srill doesn't work the GC games saved as GC file or ISO file.
It just doesn't read them even through nintendont app....

Path must go "USB:/games/whatever you want (suggested: gamename [gameid])/game.iso

If it isn't EXACTLY like that, nintendont wont find your games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.