Was this helpful?

• Total voters

bones123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
same no one is helping so I'm done trying
That's cool. No one can help you anyway since it wasn't developed by anyone here, it's pre-release buggy software that works 1% of the time for 99% of people trying, and this has only been out for a couple hours. Come back when the full release is out.

Blackstar97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It works, thanks a lot, was i wonder if i can update japanese games (one piece x) on my eur console with a jap cia (legit i think)

coreycubed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since people have been generally helpful in this thread -- was hoping to get an answer to this question, I've done a bit of research and haven't been able to find a definitive answer:

Is there any difference between the legit CIA installed by FBI and the redownloaded version from the eShop? Is the eShop version "more legit", or does it write to a different directory on the SD card or something?

Also, could I hypothetically do the following if I wanted to?

Install MH4U legit CIA using this tool, launch the game, launch eShop, quit eShop and delete the game using System Settings, then redownload a fresh copy from eShop

Thanks in advance! You all have been awesome and helpful :)

Semi-bumping my question but ALSO posting to let people know, who are (like me) new to this whole CIA thing, that I was able to download and install a MH4U legit CIA, and I was able to download the update directly from the eShop. I didn't have to find an update CIA to install, just updated directly on the console. Works fine.

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
Worked fine for me.
Some fails, but worked...

mk72.jpg

mk77.jpg

Thanks a lot for this thread. ^_^

Sylargaf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
menuhax m3ds 9.9 cant get past "Cleaning Up" wonder if theres something you HAVE to have installed other than this to make ti "work"

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm going out in a few hours so I'll pick up one then, no need to wait for shipping
Gonna ask it as a birthday gift since my birthday is real soon :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

menuhax m3ds 9.9 cant get past "Cleaning Up" wonder if theres something you HAVE to have installed other than this to make ti "work"
Don't forget to press a button.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol