How to install Homebrew Launcher on your 3.0.0 Switch

Want to install Homebrew Launcher on your 3.0.0 Switch?[prebreak]1[/prebreak]

GBAtemp member @DarkFlare69 has got you covered. Checkout the following video to learn how to complete the process:

This won't work on any Switch running firmware versions above 3.0.0 :!:
:arrow: Official Install Guide (txt)
:arrow: Switch 3.0.0 HBL Released

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well, we still have nothing to run on it, smart move indeed that Plutoo didn't want to publish his source code so some money leecher like Team xecuter can never steal it.

Reactions: |<roni&g

cots

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, we still have nothing to run on it, smart move indeed that Plutoo didn't want to publish his source code so some money leecher like Team xecuter can never steal it.

Money leecher? They are a reputable console modification company and their products are well worth their cost. If you don't like them simply don't buy their products, but don't go around accusing them to stooping so low to steal. If the code was open source and not obfuscated (as opposed to open source and obfuscated) then they would have every right to use it as long as they adhere to the license(s).

P

pasc

Ui... the switch getting more and more interesting by the weeks.

*Starts putting aside money so he can afford one eventually*

Reactions: Red771

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Money leecher? They are a reputable console modification company and their products are well worth their cost. If you don't like them simply don't buy their products, but don't go around accusing them to stooping so low to steal. If the code was open source and not obfuscated (as opposed to open source and obfuscated) then they would have every right to use it as long as they adhere to the license(s).
his code is not OPEN, he obfuscated to prevent warez modders to create isoloader and even it's open source, Plutto will never licenses Team xecuted to build their commercial piracy stuff, i dont support this ''company'', so where's the point?

I didn't salute ur mom so don't be so fukking triggered okay? Stay cool and be mature, dude.

Reactions: Pluupy and Koksi__

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DarkFlare69 I hope you give credit to the guys who put all the work into this. The last time you just kept saying “that guy”.
I always give credit to the people who do the work by leaving links in the video description. People need to click on the links to download the stuff, and they can read all the credits from those pages.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep,

You’re right. My bad.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As I said above, I leave links in the description. If you click the first link, it takes you directly to your post. Second, that's from early 2016, over 2 years ago.
Like me, a lot of people don’t read. Maybe you could throw an audible shoutout?

Reactions: DarkFlare69

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do we need more instructions when it was written so clearly in the first place?

Are people that mentally deficient?

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope you are getting paid for such a response.

Reactions: ATofix

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)