Hacking How to install gateway on N3ds xl 9.2?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
If he is having trouble setting up a GW he will have even more trouble in setiing up CFW
I'm not new on gateway. I have already used gateway on O3ds. Using gateway for almost 2years. Bought a new 3ds xl don't know what to do because I heard I would need zelda game to boot gateway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right now I have 2 gateway card 1for O3ds 1for N3ds!

Last edited by Onepunchbruh,

jerrmy12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey OP, don't mind all the anti-flashcard guys. A lot of people on this forum have a problem with spending money apparently. 90% of them probably don't have a job. I've been a gateway user since day-one back in August 2013 and i am happy with my purchase :)
>gatewaycucks

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Gateway kind of reminds me of the true blue dongle for the ps3. Piracy stuck behind some shit drm type shit. Oh you don't use our launcher? That's too bad no piracy for you.

mudassirul

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not new on gateway. I have already used gateway on O3ds. Using gateway for almost 2years. Bought a new 3ds xl don't know what to do because I heard I would need zelda game to boot gateway.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right now I have 2 gateway card 1for O3ds 1for N3ds!

You don't need OoT on 9.2, browserhax should work. All you need to do is use the 3DS Internet browser and go to the go gateway site they've set up, you may have to delete browser history and cookies if it keeps failing.

But it would be better if you set up menuhax and homebrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc