Hacking How to install FBI?

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've lost the SD Card in my 2DS long ago, but I just got a new charger today and couldn't find my SD Card which means none of the apps i had are on there. I found my sisters SD in her dead DS that i had hacked, so im able to load Rosalina in the Download Play thing, but when i select "Switch the hb. title to the current app.", it freezes Download Play although im able to exit out of it back to the Home Menu, then when i try to open it again Luma crashes. Can someone please help here!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I've lost the SD Card in my 2DS long ago, but I just got a new charger today and couldn't find my SD Card which means none of the apps i had are on there. I found my sisters SD in her dead DS that i had hacked, so im able to load Rosalina in the Download Play thing, but when i select "Switch the hb. title to the current app.", it freezes Download Play although im able to exit out of it back to the Home Menu, then when i try to open it again Luma crashes. Can someone please help here!
What do you mean by "Luma crashes"?

Make sure you have boot.3dsx on your SD card and that you're updated to the latest firmware.

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What do you mean by "Luma crashes"?

Make sure you have boot.3dsx on your SD card and that you're updated to the latest firmware.
ill check if i have boot.3dsx, and by luma crashing i mean, the screen goes black with some white and red text and gives me a crash report dump thingy
upload_2018-6-12_7-50-33.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks @Quantumcat , turns out i was missing the boot.3dsx

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm