Homebrew How to install CIA files via FBI?

Jazza2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You choose an cia, and press install, get a cia first and try it before asking
I apologise, but I already attempted to install Tomodachi Life, but whenever I try to launch it, an error occurs, "forcing the software to close". My system promptly restarts after display this message. Have I somehow managed to make a stupid mistake?

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I apologise, but I already attempted to install Tomodachi Life, but whenever I try to launch it, an error occurs, "forcing the software to close". My system promptly restarts after display this message. Have I somehow managed to make a stupid mistake?
Is it when you're trying to take photos

Jazza2310

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update to luma 6.6 though I don't think it's the problem, if you are certain you have a good cia, try luma locales, are you using an out of region cia
I have just updated to Luma 6.6 but nothing has changed. I am not using an out of region CIA.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will find another CIA. This one must just be bad. Will post results.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have just updated to Luma 6.6 but nothing has changed. I am not using an out of region CIA.
No idea then, I see lots of errors of tomodachi life, from the m&s Rio Olympics experience these things happen when the game tries to access your mii settings but different region leads to crash, but you said yours isn't so hopefully reinstall will work

KamikazeEsp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will find another CIA. This one must just be bad. Will post results.
Install freeShop in your 3DS, you can install games like it would be from the official Nintendo eShop. The problem is the download speed will depend if you have an old3DS (first 3DS released, 2DS or 3DSxl) or a new3DS (normal or xl).

Lansyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Freeshop doesn't install tomodachi life properly either, install tikshop instead and wait for it to download all tickets then go in to eshop and download tomodachi from there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?