Hacking How To Install CFW on <4.5 WITHOUT DS Flashcart / Gateway

Savior-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey so the profile exploit goes away if i use my old acekard 2i ds flashcart. The flashcart only runs in native 4.x. It will crash and not load in cfw.
Any way to keep the exploit and use my flashcart?

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
can i use this method to play cia and when gateway arrives just use it as normal or will i need to delete everything tht this does?

bbmax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx for tutorial
Problem on step 9 when going to the link browser crash to early without code injection -exploit not works
2 day fight and finally solved my problem

ISSUE is the browser version !!!!
My way was like this.
1>from 3.0.0-6E upgraded with Lego chima to 4.5.0-6E browser 1.7455 not working exploit browser crash to erly no code injection
1.a>no downgrade possible from 4.5.0-6E
2>have trip to 2nd hand shop with games ,rented for few min Profesor Layton and the Azran Legacy upgraded to 6.2.0-6E browser still 1.7455!!!!
3>downgrade with Gateway exploit thx for tutorial ;) downgraded to 4.5.0-8E!!! Browser ver.1.7498 !!!! and everything working(1st run) exploit load and going to profile nintendo switch to MT 2.3;)

MrKablamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx for tutorial
Problem on step 9 when going to the link browser crash to early without code injection -exploit not works
2 day fight and finally solved my problem

ISSUE is the browser version !!!!
My way was like this.
1>from 3.0.0-6E upgraded with Lego chima to 4.5.0-6E browser 1.7455 not working exploit browser crash to erly no code injection
1.a>no downgrade possible from 4.5.0-6E
2>have trip to 2nd hand shop with games ,rented for few min Profesor Layton and the Azran Legacy upgraded to 6.2.0-6E browser still 1.7455!!!!
3>downgrade with Gateway exploit thx for tutorial ;) downgraded to 4.5.0-8E!!! Browser ver.1.7498 !!!! and everything working(1st run) exploit load and going to profile nintendo switch to MT 2.3;)

was stuck with 1>, for a day or two, so have just done *exactly* what you have, (1.7455 browser) 4.2-> 6.2.0 with azran legacy update, used gateway downgrade, but get to 7/7 in the process and error

"fatal error: 00001001"

which means I have to roll back and restore the 6.2 or 4.2 backup each attempt, any pointers/ideas why this isn't working? tried a few times and been looking around quite a bit....

MrKablamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
was stuck with 1>, for a day or two, so have just done *exactly* what you have, (1.7455 browser) 4.2-> 6.2.0 with azran legacy update, used gateway downgrade, but get to 7/7 in the process and error

which means I have to roll back and restore the 6.2 or 4.2 backup each attempt, any pointers/ideas why this isn't working? tried a few times and been looking around quite a bit....

looking at this...tempted

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/287457-Gateway-Everything-wierd-Fatal-Error-Nice

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very useful, i lost my gateway blue card a while ago and one of my older 3ds lost the exploit for some reason.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Are those games that work or don't?

Also I can get through every step except the boot custom fw at the end. Tried everything. I'm on 4.5 BTW. When I hold L the console seems to freeze then goes to sys menu but says bit needs to reboot :/ can still load gw menu if I put the launcher for it on so I'm lost :/

MrKablamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Hey DarkFlare69,

any ideas on how to progress this is a a 3ds I just bought so no upgrades ota, 4.20-4E (backup up) upgraded to 6.20-4E and thought the downgrade GW would change my browser like 'bbmax' comment. but fails on 7/7 some people say that even as it errors as 7/7 is done I could restart and it would be updated, its just errored on the browser 4E.

really tempted but don't want brick...

thanks.

He4TS3eKeR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a question. Everyone keeps saying pokemon and 6.x games won't work cause of saves. Do the games themselves not work or just the saves? If it's just the saves it would be possible to beat the game by just never turning off your 3DS.

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.